05-27-2011, 07:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In MW3 I really hope the game is as addictive as MW2. I had 40 odd days played on MW2 and it was my first COD so it really got me into the swing of Call Of Duty. I do hope there is a mixture of Black Ops and MW2 in MW3 with no stopping power, stackable killstreaks and gold guns. I like the fact of gold guns as it is something to do when you have reached the highest level. No stopping power was nice as it basically gave you an extra slot to use for another perk. Non Stackable Killstreaks are better but does add the games staleness. Personally I would love playlists where in 1 lobby you have some stackable KS and another where you have non Stackable KS. Also I hope there are 10 prestiges as I thought 15 just got boring after a while...and quickscoping I hope comes back but not as easy as MW2.

Heres a link to some apparent prestige emblems but personally I do not really like them

And here is a commentary I did about my hopes about MW3-Enjoy!
05-27-2011, 07:17 PM #2
nice , but theres rumors that its banned in uk so im gettin angry :/
05-29-2011, 07:07 AM #3
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
A tip for commentary: Keep the mic in one place and keep yourself still. Then viewers won't hear a wave of sounds.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo