Post: MW3 should have more downloadable content other than Map Packs like weapons
05-31-2011, 02:17 AM #1
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW3 should have more downloadable content other than Map Packs like weapons...

I think it would be a clever idea if 3 or 6 or 9 months after the release of MW3, if a new weapon was invented in real life, that it would be downloadable from the PS3 Store like map packs are...

Imagine the possibilities.... if EA Sports can update current players after trades, etc.. why can't we buy more weapons, killstreaks, etc. later on....why not???

Hell if they came out with a MW2 new map pack right now, I would buy it in a heartbeat... why do they limit themselves?

...THE SKY IS THE LIMIT... my fellow MW3ers..... Smile
06-01-2011, 12:07 AM #11
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by getxscared View Post
I really wish they would not be money whores, and when they update the game for a new map pack or something, they just add the new gun in for everyone. This could make everyone happy without choking them for money. 60 bucks for a game is a lot of money, i dont want to pay any extra to have an advantage

COOL, thats a good Idea... another great idea for me to save money next time is NOT TO EVER but again another game by T8ARC...Black ops was my last one....soon to be sold or given away, gosh know I tried to play the game... I gave it too many chances to redeem itself..for my the game play is way tooo chopppy... farewelll T8ARC, you won't be stealing anymore of my money.....lol

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Stansy View Post
Imagine if they weren't pumping out a new call of duty every year then they could release all the DLC they wanted. If they combined all the CoD 4 maps and MW2 maps for... let's say 3 MW3 DLC's that would be amazing.

TRU DAT BROTHA....DLC's would rock this world...

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by LaW
The problem with releasing guns is that it has to be free or it is really unfair. If they included sayyyyy the Lee Enfield (a sniper) theyd have to give it to anyone or there would be alot of ****ing conflict.

I know where you are coming from brother...the logistics would be left for them to decide..but downloading new weapons would be awesome idea...we need more than maps packs bro...

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by LaW
If we worked at 3arc or IW and i came up to u and said hey bro, I have an idea! Lets spend a few weeks to come up with a new gun, and give it away to everyone for free! would you be like yeah lets do it!? Money is everything to them or else all the map packs would be free

you are right, but what's wrong with buying new weapons if it was available just like map packs are...trust me if you've been buying the COD series of games, even us poor people buy it to have fun...I would buy new weapons in a heart beat....

Listen, there are people buying virtual stuff on PS3 HOME right now, like clothes, apt, gear, furniture... now that's a waste of money if you ask me, but to each it's own... Smile
Last edited by ANTI-ONYX ; 06-01-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo