Post: MW3 causing panick attacks? Online Gaming isn't for everybody
06-01-2011, 06:19 PM #1
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, this is a thread where I will try and seperate the "COD purists" from the guys who pretty much just want a dumbed down game that's easier for them to play...

Let me give a little background. I came from online sports gaming where people will use any and every lame ass exploit to win. In NBA 2K games you had the guys who played simulation style bball and tried to replicate their favorite teams and players...Then you have the lame asses who just picked Lakers, Magic, Celtics and whatever team Lebron James was on and then proceded to try and dunk every single possession...Some gamers only had success on NBA 2K if their opponents played realistic. I, like most decent-good players could adjust. If a guy beat me by dunking every possession, I would blame myself instead of convincing myself he is a noob. If I let a noob beat me, what does that say about me?

Now to COD. You have rushers, campers and in between. Some gamers can have success against all 3 types. But many gamers can only have success if they have a Spy Plane up the entire game, no enemies have Ghost, and everybody is out in the open for them to see assuming that guy doesnt have an "overpowered" weapon. The gamers who can't adjust to campers or the lame tactics COD players use tend to just make excuses or convince themselves the enemy is "the noob" and not them. NO YOU ARE THE NOOB. If you let campers, Ghost, FAMAS, Flak Jacket noobtubers kill you over and over, THAT IS ON YOU. get a team. I will quote some posts from this section from people scared shitless about what overpowered things MW3 has. I won't mention names, but you will see how scared/convinced they are good and everyone else is noobs..

"This also means, false statistic.
Yours stats do not fit the co-ordination of other players, A real FPS player, uses his gun. If you see someone who has a higher KD/R than you, this is only because they constantly use there killstreaks and CAMP! It does not mean they are better than you, so what is the point of the leaderboards when they are false statements?"

WOW. So this person has convinced himself and wants to convince you that regardless of if your K/D is 0.75 you are still better than a guy with a 2.30 K/D because he probably just camps and uses killstreaks to get kills. I've said it before, a .75 K/D rusher IS NOT BETTER than a 2.30 K/D camper. But the COD community has convinced themselves that your K/D literally means nothing. ESPECIALL IF IT'S BAD. K/D doesnt get you any extra vagina but to say it means nothing is silly. A guy with a 2.30 K/D has to do more than camp to maintain that.

"Black Ops is a complete fail because noobs can get a GUNSHIP within 2 rounds of SnD and earn enough CP to unlock it. Then the camping begins!"

This made me laugh. This is that old internet gaming rationale that even though a guy accomplish something he is a "noob"...I HAVE NEVER seen a Noob on BO get a Gunship, DOGS, or a Chopper Gunner. I LOVED MW2 but it was possible that a noob could get 5 kills then use pred, harrier, ac130 to get to 25 kills but in BO you have to get 10-11 kills in a row. I HAVE YET TO SEE A NOOB IN BLACK OPS DO THAT. And again, if you let a noob get 10-11 kills even by camping, then YOU sir are the noob...A noob wouldnt even select Gunship as a ks to begin with because he would know he aint getting that many kills by rushing, camping, voodoo or divine intervention.

"So the fact is that COD4 was so simple that you would have to do the work with your weapon, strategy and skill. Now you just take some good killstreaks and a good combination of perks and they will do the job for you.

Lets see Modern Warfail 3rd time, how it is going to be, I bet there will be more overpowered perks and more things that will give you more power that you won't even have to be bothered to really 'try' to get a lot of kills."

So now cod games don't require skill because ANY noob can use perks and killstreaks and end up with 50 kill games all the time? Why are people in this section so afraid? Instead of being worried about which guns and perks and killstreaks will be overpowered FIVE MONTHS EARLY why wouldn't you be the guy getting the killstreaks and dominating? I remember when BO was about to launch, people were afraid of how easy dogs would be. Me, I was salivating at the thought of getting my own dogs. MW2 could have been the best cod game if not for OMA, DANGER CLOSE and noobtubes. However I still loved the game. The guns and secondaries were all powerful which a lot of people hated. But with 13 guns considered overpowered that created balance. Killsteaks were consider overpowered but with a good team, Stinger Missile, Cold Blooded you could deal with them. Or if you were smart you could use a Harrier, since Harrier took down damn near every other killstreak.

I am all for fair games where guys dont camp, use different guns but its the online gaming world, that is not realistic. So I adjust. If a guy camps, I got a team or strategies. Hell I was scared when I heard BO didnt let killstreaks stack, til I found out they werent impossible to get. I am in favor of MW2 style gameplay MINUS noobtubes and painkiller. Noobtubes were an issue because shooting unlimited tubes in the sky didnt take much skill.

At the end of the day COD games come down to more than just what gun, perk and killstreaks you use. Some of us are hunters who know how to handle low, shitty tactics, love "overpowered" shotgun secondaries, play with teams and know how to get our own killstreaks to help dominate the competition. Then we have hunted folks, scared of every gun, scared knives will be too powerful, scared killstreaks will rape them, convinced themselves that no matter how low their K/D is they are better than everybody else because they rush. And even if a guy does rush like a man and kills them, that guy was using an overpowered weapon or his EASY 11 KILLSTREAK did all the work for him.

Nothing wrong with bringing up issues with games people, but cut out the freaking excuses and rationale please. Black Ops is "boring" because 3arc took out most of the things you guys cried about from MW2. Wanna know why Ghost is so prevalent? Besides unlimited Spy Planes, it is because they took out the other perks you bitched about from W@W and COD4.

Less perks, killstreaks and guns WILL NOT make MW3 some wonderful blissful game free of campers. COD4 and W@W had plenty of campers. YOUR JOB IS TO RID THE GAME OF CAMPERS. Get a team, then kill the campers like everybody else has too. There is a difference between having issues with game flaws or tactics and being a straight up excuse maker, tryiing to justify every damn death you take. Play a different FPS, practice, grow a pair or stay offline...ONLINE GAMING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE...

P.S. if you call in spy planes while your team has a BLACKBIRD or while enemy has counter spy plane up, then you sir are a noob...But good news is in COD the noobs get all high killstreaks anyway right? LMAO@some of the cod community.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 06-01-2011 at 06:31 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, Kidd Cold, Noonan90, zXx-Psycho-xXz
06-01-2011, 06:59 PM #2
Ada Wong
So cute!
how bout rushing with skill its better than camping or noobtubing ir rushing normally
06-01-2011, 07:38 PM #3
I would say this, most people I see with a high KDR usually camp. I usually check in lobbies at people's KDR to make sure who to watch for. Now there is people who rush and have success at it and do get there killstreaks. You just have to learn how to counter campers and ghost users. Ninja pro, hacker pro is good to use. Also I use strella on all my classes to shoot down all the spy planes. also if you scared of spy plane use counter as your killstreak. people are scared but theres ways around to prevent and counter killstreaks. I don't understand y people cry about killstreaks stacking and blah blah blah. it isn't like killstreaks are hard to take out. People are just to damn lazy to try and shoot them down. Just face it, you will never have a perfect game because no matter what you just going to find something to complain about no matter what..
06-01-2011, 07:42 PM #4
this whole thread is biased. you say shit like this because you have a low K/D and you're not good.

nuff said.

The following user groaned xReaPz- for this awful post:

I_Own_3m_AL1_I
06-01-2011, 07:52 PM #5
Ameht!
Dark Knight
i play good on all cod and my ratios are always great , my win/loss is always higher than my k/d but i still will not give my money to activision for the 5th str8 year in a row. i dont care about the noob perks and so forth what i do care is mw2 sold us ps3 user the second dlc knowing there were exploits. robert asshole bowling tweated in may 2010 that the dlc was gonna arrive on time so ps3 users wouldn't bitch and that the exploit would be fixed with the next patch along with fixing OMA . ITS JUNE 2011 and they still havent released a fix. so they sold us a map pack with bugs and never fixed it. they couldve stopped the abuse of oma which they stated they will and never did. like i said this time i aint buying mw3 , might steal it from gamefly or trade in other games , this time im buying only bf3 . why do you need killstreaks for ? chopper gunner , etc , in bf3 you can just jump into a hyde chopper and shoot down on enemy , chopper vs chopper fights and shotting hellfire missles at tanks. bf is a way better game and the more people that notice the cod has become an underage game even though its rated m , its not the game that sucks its just the community
Last edited by Ameht! ; 06-01-2011 at 07:57 PM.
06-01-2011, 08:18 PM #6
kiddblaze18
Error… Cat invasion!
this does not happen to me
06-01-2011, 08:45 PM #7
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
All COD games have issues or abuseable things, that is fact. My issue is with the modern COD community. We convinced ourselves that we are good no matter what W/L or K/D says, every gun is overpowered, knives should be removed(if they kill us), every death is from a camper, etc.
?My first COD was W@W and I sucked ass. However when I'd get owned I didn't say "well that death didn't count because that guy was camping with bouncing bettys, MP40 & Jugg". The competitor in me wanted to get get better so I tweaked MY game. Then I got better with each COD game. Went to play COD4 too. Every now and again you should say "why do I let that pussy camper kill me 3 times from the same spot" or "why didn't I tap fire" or why am I using stopping power on an already powerful Tar 21 instead of Cold Blooded"... As opposed to convincing yourself if that guy didn't break some non existent COD code you would've killed him.

Originally posted by BNPunish View Post
how bout rushing with skill its better than camping or noobtubing ir rushing normally

Rushing with skill is my idea of a beast. Guys who suck at rushing and don't shoot from behind cover are worse than campers.

Originally posted by xReaPz
this whole thread is biased. you say shit like this because you have a low K/D and you're not good.

nuff said.

WHAT? I say this because I don't have a low K/D. Think about it, who is more likely to dislike killstreaks, perks and guns... A guy with low K/D or good K/D? How many guys who use Dogs as killstreaks say "Man I hate these high killstreaks"?

Why would I be telling people to stop making excuses if I had a low K/D? The majority of people who hate perks and killstreaks are the ones getting killed by them.
06-01-2011, 08:47 PM #8
Originally posted by Justice View Post
All COD games have issues or abuseable things, that is fact. My issue is with the modern COD community. We convinced ourselves that we are good no matter what W/L or K/D says, every gun is overpowered, knives should be removed(if they kill us), every death is from a camper, etc.
?My first COD was W@W and I sucked ass. However when I'd get owned I didn't say "well that death didn't count because that guy was camping with bouncing bettys, MP40 & Jugg". The competitor in me wanted to get get better so I tweaked MY game. Then I got better with each COD game. Went to play COD4 too. Every now and again you should say "why do I let that pussy camper kill me 3 times from the same spot" or "why didn't I tap fire" or why am I using stopping power on an already powerful Tar 21 instead of Cold Blooded"... As opposed to convincing yourself if that guy didn't break some non existent COD code you would've killed him.

Rushing with skill is my idea of a beast. Guys who suck at rushing and don't shoot from behind cover are worse than campers.

WHAT? I say this because I don't have a low K/D. Think about it, who is more likely to dislike killstreaks, perks and guns... A guy with low K/D or good K/D? How many guys who use Dogs as killstreaks say "Man I hate these high killstreaks"?

Why would I be telling people to stop making excuses if I had a low K/D? The majority of people who hate perks and killstreaks are the ones getting killed by them.

I must of read your post wrong. :\
06-01-2011, 08:55 PM #9
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Ok, this is a thread where I will try and seperate the "COD purists" from the guys who pretty much just want a dumbed down game that's easier for them to play...

Very well put! I'll admit I scream damn campers sometimes, but **** I camp when needed to *not for killstreaks **** I only use spy plane, something basic, and a harrier or something. These kind of games are based on adapting, **** war is based on adapting. Those who are less successful at adapting normally lose.
06-01-2011, 09:50 PM #10
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I rage when I get killed by some bum laying prone too. Raging is fine, complaining is fine. Trying yo get Activision to cater a game to your lack of awareness is my issue with the COD community. The challenge of the game is to adapt to the game not try and hope the game will adapt to you.

I get 5x more angry at a 5-18 splitscreen noob shooting down my chopper than a Ghost guy lurking in the shadows. Besides we have all had great games that get asterisk after because some scrub claims you hacked, camped or spawn trapped. People using campers as a scapegoat for their shortcomings is worse than campers themselves.

People sound so afraid in this section, it's comical.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo