06-01-2011, 10:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been reading through his twitter, seems as though MW3 MP will be similar to MW2 MP in terms of gameplay and the speed of which its played at.

Some more good news 402 has CONFIRMED the CoD4 MP5 will be returning (About F*cking time)

IMO I also believe MW3 will get rid of 3ARC lame leaderboards like Score Per Minute, Combat record & replace them with the traditional style of how your stats are kept.

Let me know what you think Smile

Source: [url]www.twitter.com/fourzerotwo[/url]
Last edited by TheFlyingAK47 ; 06-01-2011 at 10:16 PM.
06-03-2011, 11:52 AM #11
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by Icey View Post
Long time dont see bmxdude =D

Anyways, trust me, you won't enjoy the game as much if they remove the leaderboards. And no even if you try to play it for 'fun' it won't work... because that's what makes it 'fun' competing against your friends and the world. So the question is why don't we just play combat training if it is almost the same thing "killing people" ? why do we prestige? rank up? unlock things? play online? have stats? because at the end of the day that's what really makes it fun (when we are talking about online gaming). otherwise you will feel like if you're playing offline, no one to compete with etc...

It is like removing prestiges, or rank, or unlocks... or better yet like going to play in combat training because obviously you're playing for 'fun'

Personally I enjoy act playing the game with friends and actually trying to get cool kills and just have fun and play the gamemodes for what they are. Right now I think Im 11-10 1.10 kdr on MW2 and I ain't even mad. There just needs to be some way to make the other gamemodes not always seem like TDM as really you go into Dom its TDM, Sab is like TDM and same with HQ.
06-03-2011, 02:35 PM #12
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by bmxdude9 View Post
Personally I enjoy act playing the game with friends and actually trying to get cool kills and just have fun and play the gamemodes for what they are. Right now I think Im 11-10 1.10 kdr on MW2 and I ain't even mad. There just needs to be some way to make the other gamemodes not always seem like TDM as really you go into Dom its TDM, Sab is like TDM and same with HQ.

There is a way, like putting when you capture the flag 150 points, and when you get a ill you get like 10 and not 100 points... so that if you decide to kill you will always end at the bottom and won't rank up so fast, so that people focus more on the objective and at the same time that way they can be on top (if that's what they want) Winky Winky
Last edited by T-Icey ; 06-03-2011 at 02:38 PM.
06-03-2011, 03:10 PM #13
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by Icey View Post
There is a way, like putting when you capture the flag 150 points, and when you get a ill you get like 10 and not 100 points... so that if you decide to kill you will always end at the bottom and won't rank up so fast, so that people focus more on the objective and at the same time that way they can be on top (if that's what they want) Winky Winky

Thats a pretty good idea and then for actual killing modes such as TDM, FFA or if they make up new modes like BO did. Another idea would just remove KDR(or still keep it to make people happy) and just do Score Per Minute or something like that but still keep W/L, accuracy and such. If you kill someone you get more score, if you do an objective thats more points towards your score and you could do in Dom for example have kills be worth less and objectives more like your idea except thats for score and no KDR.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo