06-02-2011, 09:07 PM #1
mattk3650
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's my little list:

-Return of maps from all the Call of Duty games in the form of map packs. Every Call of Duty had great maps in them and they don't need to design a ton of mediocre maps. Put them in separate map packs as well. There could be a MW2 map pack, CoD4 map pack, WaW map pack, and pretty much anything else.

-Return of zombies. Face it, a lot of people like zombies more than they like regular multiplayer. There should be zombie-only DLC much like map packs.

-More DLC and cheaper prices. A game should not only have two map packs released in the time it is out. Even three in WaW was weak. We should be able to see map packs multiple times each month.

-Stacking killstreaks. We all loved being able to dominate the map in an AC-130. Bring those good times back.

-Don't be afraid to patch things. Infinityward could have easily removed One-Man-Army from MW2, but they didn't. Not really any reason why they didn't either.

-Quickscoping. Don't make it as obnoxious as MW2, but don't make snipers useless. Snipers should have much better spots too and better ghille suits.

-More private match settings.

-Much shorter ranking! The reason prestige hacks and challenge lobbies weren't as notorious in older Call of Duty games was because ranking was not painfully slow and didn't provide much of any advantage. I spent so long trying to get gold guns and by the time I got to fourth prestige realized it wasn't going to happen and quit playing Black Ops.

-No console banning/permanent bans! I know plenty of people who don't even play PS3 anymore because of that. It's also the reason that more people played MW2. People who wanted to spend forever ranking up could, and people who didn't could hack with no worries.

That's about all I think. What do you think?

I would really like to highlight the ranking, console bans, and DLC in my points. Those make-or-break it in my opinion.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo