06-03-2011, 10:41 AM #1
iizFuZiOnZ
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What perks would you like to see in MW3?........

Perks i would like?

Sleight of hand, Stopping Power, Steady Aim, Warlord, Cold Blooded (Ghost), Hacker (Sit Rep), Hardline, One man army and finally Marathon.

Perks i would'nt like to see?

Commando, Last Stand, Ninja?, Lightweight, Scavenger and finally Flat Jacket

Plz post your thoughts on MW3 perks?
Last edited by iizFuZiOnZ ; 06-03-2011 at 10:44 AM.
06-03-2011, 10:45 AM #2
I like that list except id have scavenger in the like and switch it with cold blooded (put in dislike) cause i hate getting a team that has nothing but ghost
06-03-2011, 12:13 PM #3
it's confirmed that Modern Warfare 3 will have no stoping power, nuke, commando and one man army
These are the details so far You must login or register to view this content.
06-03-2011, 01:40 PM #4
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
misleading title and useless thanks though :dumb:
06-03-2011, 03:24 PM #5
GQGK
Skillz
Originally posted by iizFuZiOnZ View Post
What perks would you like to see in MW3?........

Perks i would like?

Sleight of hand, Stopping Power, Steady Aim, Warlord, Cold Blooded (Ghost), Hacker (Sit Rep), Hardline, One man army and finally Marathon.

Perks i would'nt like to see?

Commando, Last Stand, Ninja?, Lightweight, Scavenger and finally Flat Jacket

Plz post your thoughts on MW3 perks?

Stopping power? It just takes up a perk spot... and no ninja? I'd love for everyone to hear me across the maps. and i'd love to be able to actually hear other people's footsteps than my own. and no flak jacket? So that kid posted up with a claymore or c4 can knock out most of my health while he sits in a corner doing nothing... one man army? So people can sit in the back shooting tubes up in the air getting free kills... Aside from that I'd basically agree with you. I don't like steady aim but i used it when i first started back in cod4 because i sprayed all over the place because i was a noob and didn't realize how much ads helped :p cold blooded i can go either way on. same with marathon. Marathon should be more like extreme conditioning and marathon pro should be the current lightweight pro. But those are just my opinions. Not trying to flame but there are a reason stopping power and one man army are being dropped from the game and ninja, scavenger and most likely flak jacket are staying. It's all about balancing and countering.
06-03-2011, 03:32 PM #6
who gives a damn what u want??? Aint like they going to listen. just wait and see what perks they going to end up having

The following user groaned hTx_Stunna_713 for this awful post:

rockym56
06-03-2011, 07:29 PM #7
Long as it has a perk so you can kick Randys out of the game Winky Winky .
06-03-2011, 08:01 PM #8
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Extractz92 View Post
Long as it has a perk so you can kick Randys out of the game Winky Winky .

Then stupid ****s will kick the good players that are better then them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo