06-04-2011, 06:57 PM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys,
Just a Modernwarfare 3 Discussion..

Do you think it will be hacked like the other call of duty's
Will they bring in the same secuirity as Black Ops
Will they be very ristricted towars Gaming and Glitching
Will Modern Warfare 3 Fail Like The Others...

Post you thoughts, let others know what you think.
feel free to quote me or just Quick Reply, show you thoughts.

Ps : Your thoughts will be added to the second page in a spoiler.

[multipage=Thoughts On Modern Warfare 3. ]
My Thought
i think they will bring in a simular secuirty type as Black ops, i think they will also be very ristricted on Hacking, Glitching and Boosting.. i think there will be a few Exploit sand Glitches such as little things like the Mw2 Prestige Hacks, i dont think there will be anymore GSC modding or challenge Lobbys..

Juddylovespizza
Originally posted by another user
It will be hacked on the 360, they have a brilliant community.
Not on PS3 though, we hardly have anything or people that are willing to release.
Quite sad really but thats the truth.

Wondoh
a game getting hacked doesnt make it a fail...

mw2 had the 10th prestige hack, but did the game fail?? no, so many people continued to play it.
The COD4 UFO hack, people continued to play it, it still gets played now, 3 years down the line and its still being played. Not a fail.
Black ops, the game fails for the people who got caught hacking it, everyone else continued to play it, thus another game not being a fail.
Finally World at War had some many glitches, elevators and wall breaches, people stilled played it (i personally didnt like the game so went back to COD4)

Modern Warfare 3, nothing has been released about its security or anything as of yet. but tbh, every COD so far have been exposed, but not ruined. So my opinion is that the game will not fail down to hacking, it will most likely be successful for years to come

SonyFAILS
I think it will be harder to mod than MW2, but easier to mod than blackops. Most of the work that IW do is on Multiplayer features and story line. They also like to work a lot on the balance of the game. They tend to work on the security the day before they release their game.
[/quote]
Last edited by Correy ; 06-04-2011 at 08:34 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at Correy for this awful post:

Assassin, Lydey
07-06-2011, 10:47 PM #20
Spectre.
ლ(ಠ益ಠWinky Winky
Hope not, I will rent it to see if it is any good. Happy
07-06-2011, 10:57 PM #21
TheBurntCeltic
Boston <---- My Town
If IW doesnt ban it will be awesome! :tits:
07-07-2011, 12:50 AM #22
inb4 hackers will make billions of posts being mad at IW/Activision because it's not fair they got perm banned for using hacks their brother did...

MW3 wont be hacked, and if it will they will ofcourse throw perm bans.
07-07-2011, 12:54 AM #23
266H
Are you high?
God lets hope it does not get hacked like MW2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo