06-13-2011, 04:29 AM #1
getxscared
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I feel as if Black Ops had taken all of the fun away from the previous CoD game. Mw2 had the Riot shield which seemed like so much fun to me. If Black Ops had the Riot Shield, or something similar, my @$$ would be on there right now having some real fun!

All in all, I want a game where I can take it serious, or mess around with the fun perks of the game.

Would you like to see the Riot Shield make an epic comeback into Mw3?

I know I would.
Leave thoughts!
Last edited by getxscared ; 06-13-2011 at 04:32 AM.
06-13-2011, 04:35 AM #2
Ada Wong
So cute!
lol i like when you kiled all the guys entering HQ with it Smile
06-13-2011, 04:36 AM #3
Savage_Soul19
Bounty hunter
idcc if theres riot shields they never bothered me... if i see one i use my rocket launcher or grenade
06-13-2011, 08:35 AM #4
Could you please use proper english to make the polls?
06-13-2011, 08:37 AM #5
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
In a way yes. in another way it was soooo annoying getting killed by a riot shield in SnD XD
06-13-2011, 09:39 AM #6
Assassin
Easter Egg!
they were fun but then came the noob tube and everyone stopped using them..

a upgraded version of it would be good which blocks launchers Smile
06-13-2011, 09:48 AM #7
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
didn't they nerf the roit shield as you used to be able to lunge further with it, alot of people stopped using it after they patched a few things which made the riot shield lamer, before you could stab someone with a riot shield from the front but now if you get it on the side of the riot shield, it gets you the kill even though you hit the shield.

i hope they do something similar in MW3 as i loved chasing people around with the shield, 9/10 times if you was running at someone with a riot shield they turned and tried to run away meaning you'd get the kill. i remember getting a chopper gunner with just a riot shield. maybe an upgraded one might not blur your vision when it gets shattered so much.
06-13-2011, 04:18 PM #8
getxscared
Space Ninja
Originally posted by MW3Glitchers View Post
Could you please use proper english to make the polls?

Depends what kind of mood I'm in. Sad Awesome
My bad if it really bothers you. I just don't like being all plain and simple.
06-13-2011, 04:46 PM #9
jdrain11
Are you high?
riot shields are awesome! especially if you have a whole team of riot shielders in SnD Smile

The following user thanked jdrain11 for this useful post:

dex2grigg
06-13-2011, 04:49 PM #10
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
Hell yeah riot shield with blast helmet!! Just try and stop me lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo