06-21-2011, 12:39 AM #1
erbisme4
Penn State '16
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know about you guys/girls, but i feel as new COD games come out and the series progresses, all of the games are somewhat similar and all the developers do is add on to a previous title. To me they are kind of getting boring because MW2 pretty much seemed identical to MW1 besides a couple gun changes and graphical changes. I think that when IW makes MW3, they need to step it up a notch to get me to buy the game. Anyone else? I think what would be a really big improvement for me is if they added destructable environments to the gameplay. For me this would spice it up alot. For all of you n00bs who don't know what that means it is:
Originally posted by another user
In video games, the term destructible environment, or terrain deformation, refers to an environment within a game which can be wholly or partially destroyed by the player. It may refer to any part of the environment including terrain, buildings and other man-made structures.
This would be really cool because then it means that you could for say make a hole in a wall with an RPG to walk through, or take down a buildings main support beam by shooting it a couple times. How awesome would it be to kill someone by just blowing up a building?Winky Winky What do you guys/girls think about this?

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by erbisme4 ; 06-21-2011 at 12:42 AM.
06-21-2011, 05:46 PM #11
erbisme4
Penn State '16
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
It has already been confirmed that there will be no destructive environment as i posted a while back Awesome face

link me please

The following user thanked erbisme4 for this useful post:

Bush.
06-21-2011, 06:28 PM #12
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I wouldnt like destructible Enviroment on CoD
06-21-2011, 07:09 PM #13
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by erbisme4 View Post
link me please

You must login or register to view this content.

If you watched any of the modern warfare 3 presentations at E3 then you would have seen the game is very similar to mw2 and there isnt destructive environments like in battlefield Winky Winky
06-22-2011, 09:01 AM #14
nodroz
Do a barrel roll!
It's like Battlefield then, and I like BF, so awesome idea to be added. Smile
06-22-2011, 09:17 AM #15
hitman2120
Do a barrel roll!
I'm sure it will work wonders with the over-the-top killstreaks that are infamous in CoD. Nothing like an AC-130 blowing away all the cover allowing one person to singlehandedly decimate the other team. Just because it works in one type of game doesn't mean it will work with all of them. Please think before you make suggestions.
06-22-2011, 09:22 AM #16
K-Snody
Loading... ████████] 99%
yeah would be cool
06-22-2011, 10:08 AM #17
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by hitman2120 View Post
I'm sure it will work wonders with the over-the-top killstreaks that are infamous in CoD. Nothing like an AC-130 blowing away all the cover allowing one person to singlehandedly decimate the other team. Just because it works in one type of game doesn't mean it will work with all of them. Please think before you make suggestions.

I agree BF is known for its huge maps and destructive environment, COD is known for its fast paced, easy to play game style.
Each one is different and the maps on COD will probably be fairly small ( and the high number of noobtubers) mean the maps wouldnt last the whole match :derp:
If you want destructive environments stick to BF. Call of duty has its own unique game style :y:
06-22-2011, 10:10 AM #18
the greatest
Save Point
i rather play cod than modern warfare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo