07-03-2011, 10:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I didn't really make this thread because almost every thread in here is an idea thread, but because I know that our community has the BEST ideas (at times) and would really like to get our ideas out to Robert Bowling at IW.

How this will work: I'll keep this thread open for a while and constantly update this main post with ideas that you guys post separated into different pages. Please ELABORATE on your ideas and take time to make a well structured posts all 1 sentence posts and such will be deleted, this will be seen by IW (hopefully) so I want to show them exactly what the great minds on NGU are capable of.

If you don't have any ideas that you want to post, please take the time to go through the available ideas and "like" the ones that you think would work well, I'll add any idea with alot of likes into this post.

How we will contact IW: It's pretty obvious that Robert Bowling is very active on Twitter, so we're going to bomb him with a link to this thread Winky Winky You can see this as spamming but I see it as ensuring that our ideas are seen and acknowledged by IW.

If you've already made a thread about an idea of yours please repost it in this thread.
Last edited by George ; 07-03-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to George for this useful post:

_Daz_, .Rush., JordanCarr, Assassin, Cole MacGrath, Cpt.Hayden, Curt, DeNoMix, FourzerotwoFAILS, Fuser's Hoe, Josh_ox3, M40A3, Martinez_LJC, Mr. Star, Pauly, Solid Snake, ThereThatGuy, Uk_ViiPeR, Wark-Ferrari, Weescotty
07-31-2011, 04:25 PM #56
Kombust
At least I can fight
My idea:
Button combinations for melee attacks such as strangling.
For example I run to someone from behind and strangle them, to do so i have to press RT + LT rapidly, and the victim has to do the same thing to release himself.

Also no noobtubes. :P

The following user thanked Kombust for this useful post:

AnthonyINFAMOUS
07-31-2011, 04:29 PM #57
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Custom Emblems
Destructible Walls
A strictly inside map. A big building with multiple floors.
07-31-2011, 04:30 PM #58
Wark-Ferrari
< ^ > < ^ >
IDEA ONE:Every game in the cod franchise has a anger factor. cod4 juggernaut. waw second chance. mw2 noobtubes and one man army. Black ops i think is second chance.well take the anger factor out and the game(in my opinion) will be awsome.

IDEA TWO: We take the time to get a 8-11 killstreak. Dont allow people to shoot our choppers (11 streak) down in a instant. Still make them so that they can be shot down. But make the difficulty much harder.

IDEA THREE: I do like the idea of the combat record and the cod points are ok. Make it so that you cant really brag about the cod points online. make them hidden or somthing.And if you need points but dont have them atm make it so that your points go into debt. like only a 10k debt. but if you dont pay it off then you cant prestige.

Well those are my ideas. Please quote me if you disagree or if you agree.
07-31-2011, 04:50 PM #59
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Tell them to keep the secruity like mw2 1.11 :whistle: :carling:
07-31-2011, 04:50 PM #60
Meeky
Dark Knight
Add old mp5 from cod4 m16 from cod4 and m40a3. Well keep alot of people happy.
07-31-2011, 04:54 PM #61
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Take out the goddamn, mother****ing, overused UMP45!

They will just replace it with another smg........ that will get overused. Just saying, look at Black Ops, CoD4, CoD5, and MW2. Each game has it own overused gun. Your idea is like saying "Remove all the guns from the game and lets use grenades and knifes only."
07-31-2011, 05:09 PM #62
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
-Sniper only gametype for bitches that dont stop moaning
-Bring back old school for mike myers!
-Dont complicate the game like how you did in MW2
-Allow party chat in search and destroy if you are on the same team!
-Bring back cage match!
-Dont make shotguns/launchers secondaries!
-Make the game more balanced!
-NO COMMANDO/LIGHTWEIGHT/JUGGANAUT/PAINKILLER
-Have a map where it is just planes or tanks like in battlefield?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Also maybe a forge type mode? xD
07-31-2011, 05:10 PM #63
Xenoflare
Guitar is My Life
Here's a longshot, but why not add incentives to using a certain type of gun? Ex, if you use an AR ALL THE TIME, why not make a bonus gun or something for a certain amount of kills with a certain weapon type? Apply that to all of the weapons, and you would have people who are more specialized in their classes. There would be a distinction between dedicated snipers and MLG-Tryhards.
07-31-2011, 05:39 PM #64
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Bring back COD4 Invite System!!

The following user thanked Mugen904 for this useful post:

AnthonyINFAMOUS

The following 2 users groaned at Mugen904 for this awful post:

JakeM, Threatz2Fresshh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo