07-05-2011, 04:03 PM #1
wizeguy01
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I hope they have stopping power in mw3. That was probably my favorite perk of all the cods. Which one or ones would u like to see? Also, what "new" perk would u like them to add (made up or from previous cods)? And what perk would u like them to throw out for mw3?

The following 2 users groaned at wizeguy01 for this awful post:

atifI0, Ehhx
07-05-2011, 09:57 PM #20
shooterace247
I defeated!
A perk that allows you to repeat your killstreaks once you got them all but they won't count to your actual killstreak that would be useful.
07-05-2011, 11:32 PM #21
I would like to see Killstreak " Custom Classes", just like customizing your equipment but you can have different killstreak combinations to put out according to what map you are on or how well your round is going. If you are having a terrible round, you could switch to a class that you have low killstreak numbers loaded in, where as if you were having a beast round, you could switch to a class that has higher killstreak loaded in. I think it' something worth looking into.

Oh, for the subject of the thread, I think someone already said it but a perk allowing a 4th killstreak would be sweet too if they didnt do what I mentioned up there.
07-06-2011, 01:38 AM #22
Moved to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion.
07-06-2011, 11:29 AM #23
S_izykame
Do a barrel roll!
I would like see same like mw2... but they must be new killstreak.....and It was nice if you can make for all class own killstreak Smile ...
07-06-2011, 01:08 PM #24
Originally posted by swingo1020 View Post
I would like to see Killstreak " Custom Classes", just like customizing your equipment but you can have different killstreak combinations to put out according to what map you are on or how well your round is going. If you are having a terrible round, you could switch to a class that you have low killstreak numbers loaded in, where as if you were having a beast round, you could switch to a class that has higher killstreak loaded in. I think it' something worth looking into.

Oh, for the subject of the thread, I think someone already said it but a perk allowing a 4th killstreak would be sweet too if they didnt do what I mentioned up there.

yeah i have wanted that sense they announced the kill streak system for mw2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo