09-04-2011, 08:50 PM #1
Default Avatar
COD
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think the game will have many prestige hacks when it first comes out but will get patched. I think they will let some go by but hopefully not game ruining ones Dancing

The following user thanked COD for this useful post:

riotmost

The following 3 users groaned at COD for this awful post:

-Syed-, GodDrinksPepsi, Night Wolf
09-05-2011, 03:09 PM #38
I want it to stay legit. Like when MW2 hacks came out. It just went mental. Pretty much every lobby you went in was hacked, yes I hacked MW2 but I only used the hacks in Private Matches or I would ask everyone in the lobby if they wanted a different game mode on like zombies or the gun game etc.

But I'd like to keep MW3 un-hacked until the next COD at the very least.
09-05-2011, 03:31 PM #39
no matter what happens there will always be someone trying to hack the game, if someone is gonna hack the game it's something that we have no control over. Hopefully people won't hack the game, just hope.
09-05-2011, 03:32 PM #40
xMo
League Champion
why are we here? we love mods & hacks & glitchs

The following user groaned xMo for this awful post:

qwerew
09-05-2011, 03:42 PM #41
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Originally posted by Guy View Post
why are we here? we love mods & hacks & glitchs

That doesn`t mean we want them in specific games.

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

jakerad95
09-05-2011, 03:44 PM #42
xMo
League Champion
Originally posted by Adam. View Post
That doesn`t mean we want them in specific games.

well then you should'nt be here

The following 2 users groaned at xMo for this awful post:

jakerad95, qwerew
09-05-2011, 03:52 PM #43
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Originally posted by Guy View Post
well then you should'nt be here

You know.. C.O.D hacks aren`t the reason everyone joined this site.. its not all about call of duty mod menu`s etc etc.

The following 2 users say thank you to Assassin for this useful post:

LiveLongDieHard, qwerew
09-05-2011, 06:03 PM #44
Default Avatar
iMLB
Yes, But not a lot of them maybe some CL here and there but not a lot and only like in Free for All

~HTML
09-05-2011, 06:11 PM #45
Ill play legit tel i get max prestige and rank, with as many challenges complete and gold camos. then when the game starts to become boring and nothing new is happening then ill start hacking if its possible.
09-05-2011, 08:25 PM #46
Originally posted by Adam. View Post
Look what happened to mw2 when hacks arrived. it got destroyed to bits.
I honestly dont want any hacks.. even prestige hacks because then everyone gets to max prestige and it quickly becomes boring.
but im sure there are people out their determined to hack it.. and my response is why? why ruin a game everyone wants to just enjoy for once..

(Another sexy sig haha)

I agree call of duties have been hacked so much that it's normal gameplay not hacks and yea people will hack and ruin it eventually.We want to enjoy the game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo