09-07-2011, 10:37 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right I was looking through my wallet and I have a game gift card with an Mw3 design :fyea:
Then it suddenly hit me... The guy on the cover could be ghost

Here is the image:

You must login or register to view this content.

Now my reasons for this are that if you remember from Modern warfare 2 ghost always wore sunglasses and had a mic:

As you can see this all fits with the guy on the cover of Modern warfare 3.
What do you think?
Thanks to JNA_SNIPA for reminding me that at the end of cod4 Price was seen "dead" and in Mw2 he was actually alive :happycry: So this could happen with ghost in Modern warfare 3 also.
It is rumoured that ghost is still alive so this could be him with his mask removed???
Last edited by Wondoh ; 09-07-2011 at 10:50 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-Syed-, . Matt ., MagesticTiger, Mudkip, MythGavin, oHai My Name Is, Press ►, SuperYuper, TheBurntCeltic
09-07-2011, 11:02 PM #20
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Right I was looking through my wallet and I have a game gift card with an Mw3 design :fyea:
Then it suddenly hit me... The guy on the cover could be ghost

Here is the image:

Now my reasons for this are that if you remember from Modern warfare 2 ghost always wore sunglasses and had a mic:

As you can see this all fits with the guy on the cover of Modern warfare 3.
What do you think?
Thanks to JNA_SNIPA for reminding me that at the end of cod4 Price was seen "dead" and in Mw2 he was actually alive :happycry: So this could happen with ghost in Modern warfare 3 also.
It is rumoured that ghost is still alive so this could be him with his mask removed???

Well you could hear his voice when he says like "Team Deathmatch" in MW3. So what does that imply? But really, he was shot, covered in gasoline, and set on fire, it's hard to believe he survived that. FUUUUUU SHEPARD
10-11-2011, 06:40 AM #21
Ghost is returning in MW3 but he is gonna be wallcroft have you realised whenever ghost was in a game wallcroft wasnt and whenever wallcroft was in a game ghost wasnt and they both hide their faces and they're voiced by the same person ( craig fairbass ). Ghost didnt die cos it was clear he was shot in the soulder not the chest and then more of the gas is put on Roach rather than Ghost and Before Ghost was lit on fire, remmeber his full body was covered so he probably didnt get burnt
10-11-2011, 09:16 AM #22
xKNoWL3zY--
Bounty hunter
you'd think he'd have atleast a few burns on his face and stuff.
10-11-2011, 04:02 PM #23
sunce99
League Champion
its so looks like him O.o
10-11-2011, 05:17 PM #24
Thus the mask?
10-11-2011, 08:20 PM #25
Not ghost. The only reason that people think ghost is alive is because they saw his body didn't get burned with roach's in MW2. IW never intended for us to see that. If we never saw that, we would know ghost got shot in the chest and then his body was burned (dead or alive, he could have been unconscious) I am sorry to say as I liked him too but GHOST IS DEAD. Until the game comes out and someone can prove me wrong, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
10-12-2011, 11:41 PM #26
Rann-Dum
Are you high?
Throwing a random fact in the mix here: The Platinum Trophy Image for Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3 is a picture of Ghost with a bullet going through his head. Not sure if this really matters, but there ya go.

Almost positive Ghost is dead.
10-13-2011, 12:23 AM #27
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
Why can't you f ucker accept that ghost is dead.
He got shot in the chest By a ****ing .44 magnum. He's dead

Last edited by Octavia ; 10-13-2011 at 12:25 AM.
10-13-2011, 01:20 AM #28
HowsMyDROPSHOT
Do a barrel roll!
ghost is not in mw3

The following user groaned HowsMyDROPSHOT for this awful post:

TheBurntCeltic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo