09-28-2011, 09:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Was reading an article, thought I'd share it:
Originally posted by another user

You must login or register to view this content.

Official Tweet by Robert Bowling on September 28th, 2011

Performance Designed Products LLC (“PDP”), a worldwide leader in the videogame accessory market, today announced that it will be producing limited edition hardware for Activision Publishing Inc.,’s upcoming, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 . PDP is readying the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Edition portable Toaster oven® as well as the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 16GB USB Stick®. These limited edition accessories will be available just in time for the worldwide launch of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on November 8[SUP]th[/SUP].

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Modern Warfare 3 Toaster and 16GB USB Drive inclued within the Prestige Edition

Two Bottles of the official Call of Duty®: MW3 Prestige Edition Mens Shampoo® has been confirmed to be in the prestige edition, Also included are a set of official Call of Duty: MW3 Tennis Balls® with absolutely no extra purchase cost.
“The Call of Duty® community is among the most passionate in the world and deserve the highest-quality gaming accessories to take Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 to the next level this November,” said Bill Otte, SVP of Marketing and Sales for Performance Designed Products. “We have designed the ultimate game accessories for the true Modern Warfare 3 fan to make their lifestyle even more authentic.”

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
MW3 Prestige Edition Tennis Balls and Shampoo

Having Trouble screwing something in? Can't ever seem to find a screw driver? Have no fear, A Call of Duty: MW3 Prestige Edition Flathead Screwdriver® is included with the Prestige Edition:

The Call of Duty: MW3 Prestige Edition Combine Harvester® allows players the freedom to harvest their grain and bail crops with the high intensity action similar to that found in the game. The gun-metal and carbon-fiber cylinders within the combine make harvesting much simpler, along with the spectacular MW3 Logo embedded onto the side. This will make all of your neighbors envious!

All of these new items come equipped with a Modern Warfare 3 Disc In the Prestige Edition, which can be snagged for an easy payment of $215,735 USD! Any True Call of Duty Player will have to pick up the Prestige Edition and show their Mw3 Pride!

Any of you guys gonna get this?

Last edited by MATT23116 ; 09-28-2011 at 10:03 PM.

The following 35 users say thank you to MATT23116 for this useful post:

Adkins, AMNE, Anthony, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Assassin, Astro Zombie, atifI0, AtlasK, bmxrcodol04, Buccanner, BurnoutBoz, FrOzTi, HeAdsWillRoLL, JOT, kiddblaze18, Laney, lilnatsfan44, Markie-, Night Wolf, NJN, Omniplasma, partypoker15, PatriotsFan342, Press ►, redmase1234, CoolDude, ResistTheSun, Rip The Jacker, ShAdoW_RiDa, SuperGamecube64, TheBurntCeltic, uhChad

The following 2 users groaned at MATT23116 for this awful post:

Dark Spirits, Warlockplayer19
09-28-2011, 09:56 PM #2
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Was reading an article, thought I'd share it:

I thought you were serious untill I saw the screwdriver/combine. I was like "Toaster"?. :dumb:

The following user thanked Cory for this useful post:

DeNoMix
09-28-2011, 09:56 PM #3
Default Avatar
Nate
LOL Just LOL
09-28-2011, 10:00 PM #4
At first i was like toaster? :wtf:
then i was all :carling:

The following user thanked Imtravvy for this useful post:

Stansy
09-28-2011, 10:02 PM #5
redmase1234
Bounty hunter
lmfaoo i almost went to gamestop to switch from hardened, until i seen the price haha good one xD
09-28-2011, 10:08 PM #6
Default Avatar
Gizmo
The MW3 screwdriver will impress the ladies
09-28-2011, 10:10 PM #7
kiddblaze18
Error… Cat invasion!
Wtf!!!!!!!! Look at the price are u serious!!!!!!!!!! $215,735 usd!:dumb:
09-28-2011, 10:35 PM #8
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
lol at first i was like... what the ****? they chose a god damn ****ing toaster?? but when i saw the truck i was like feww! that was close.

pretty funny post
09-28-2011, 10:42 PM #9
Assassin
Easter Egg!
LOL.. i actually believed all of that right until i saw the harvester and the source :lol:
09-28-2011, 10:44 PM #10
7UP-
Banned
at first i was like stare then i was like stare then i was like :FU:

The following user thanked 7UP- for this useful post:

ShAdoW_RiDa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo