10-31-2011, 06:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, next Tuesday on November 8th, 2011 MW3 is being released. I was wondering who's skipping school to play? Or if not and just wait after school.

I'm lucky, I got no school Tuesday because of teacher in-school service day. I get to play all day. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Inferno_Ace for this useful post:

Alex, Criptus
10-31-2011, 06:47 PM #2
Thrillz
You talkin to me?
They call it "teacher in-school service day" but you already know they have the same plans as you do, and that's to get MW3 and play it! Winky Winky

The following 7 users say thank you to Thrillz for this useful post:

ChefHOU, dela_tiges12, Det0x, GUESS_HU, IDunc, luckmager1, PsYcHoSiS
10-31-2011, 06:47 PM #3
Your lucky , i have to go to school , and i also have exams all week, so probably wont be playing mw3 for at least a week after launch!!!!
10-31-2011, 06:54 PM #4
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
When you are paying to go to school it seems like such a waste to skip, so I will be going besides I only have one discussion on tuesdays. I am guessing you are in high school though
10-31-2011, 06:54 PM #5
SBOSS
BIG BOSS BIGAVELI
I have that tooo. Thats why im so hyped but i know if i play all day ill fail my project. So i will only play for some hours.
10-31-2011, 06:55 PM #6
Originally posted by Thrillz View Post
They call it "teacher in-school service day" but you already know they have the same plans as you do, and that's to get MW3 and play it! Winky Winky

lol, nah I don't think old teachers would be playing these hip games.

Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
Your lucky , i have to go to school , and i also have exams all week, so probably wont be playing mw3 for at least a week after launch!!!!

That sucks. :(

Originally posted by glitchplz View Post
When you are paying to go to school it seems like such a waste to skip, so I will be going besides I only have one discussion on tuesdays. I am guessing you are in high school though

Yeah man, and I'm not in HS, I'm in 8th Grade.

The following user thanked Inferno_Ace for this useful post:

AssFlubber
10-31-2011, 06:56 PM #7
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Haha that Monday and Tuesday are both teacher-work-days! So i have no school
10-31-2011, 06:58 PM #8
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I dont have to go in, i made an agreement if I didnt get a note all year I wouldnt have to go in, I didnt so..YAY Happy
10-31-2011, 07:01 PM #9
riotmost
The Bad Guy
i get my holidays on the relese day , no coincidence Smile
10-31-2011, 07:03 PM #10
Press ►
am r supr fgt
I WISH. :n:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo