Post: Mw3 Early Hacking + Patch_mp.ff Zone Decrypted.....
11-08-2011, 04:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Credits To:
BuC-ShoTz ( releasing .zone )
HecmanHD ( releasing decompressed retail 1.01 update )

More pictures:
( By the way, the pictures I took in notepad++ is the patch_mp.ff )
You must login or register to view this content.

Mw3 File Downloads: You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: I GOT THIS OFF You must login or register to view this content.
I Just Thought I Should Post It On Here To Help Out People So That We Can Hack Mw3
Also Crdits To Whoever Took The Photos. Sorry For Not Mentioning Your Name.
Last edited by pcwizzardnerd ; 11-08-2011 at 09:57 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to pcwizzardnerd for this useful post:

Da_Kman97, xVz

The following 39 users groaned at pcwizzardnerd for this awful post:

.50Cal, .DiGiTaLTwO., iTruceFret, 3arc, AgentSexyPig, Alexis Rhodes, MeowDev, Assassin, Boxxxxyyy, Chaizm, DinoFreak, DiogoPT7, Docko412, ExceptionHell, GE90, Goona Babby, HecmanHD, Joshhyyy-, killway1, Koltz, Kyle07, Leiino, LEzStarz, Problem?, Pyrochemical, Ryan_ward1, s0ph0r, sendastunt, Stansy, NeedaSlutSoon, ThisIsBio, Vectriixx, Wartortle, xMurphyBoiix, xRaW
11-08-2011, 04:22 PM #20
Brentdevent
I defeated!
Lol he added my pics also :O
11-08-2011, 04:41 PM #21
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by doxis View Post
Hacking in mw3 will get you banned bacause they see all activity on the Leaderboards, If the KD / points dosent match the time of playing so will you get banned, but if you would be able to change the time of playing so Awesome face

Im sure no one is that dumb to mod the leaderboard in just a day after the release. And MW3 isnt the same as BO so they dnt have the banning system. They are 2 different teams.
11-08-2011, 04:53 PM #22
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 9484
Im sure no one is that dumb to mod the leaderboard in just a day after the release. And MW3 isnt the same as BO so they dnt have the banning system. They are 2 different teams.

You can report players and IW have full access to the leaderboards and they are able to see every game static
11-08-2011, 05:03 PM #23
gebapt
Vault dweller
Modding is ok, but don't ruin the game for others men!
Just try them out in Private with friends.
11-08-2011, 05:24 PM #24
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
Decrypted :dumb: /facepalm

USE HxD...
11-08-2011, 05:41 PM #25
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
:lol: I laugh at those hating at hackers. Can I ask you why the **** are you in this section titled "MW3 Exploits and Hacks", what else do you expect there to be here? and more specifically why are you even on this forum?

The following 11 users say thank you to juddylovespizza for this useful post:

-Daemon-, BAU5, DEREKTROTTER, DReal253, Ix Benere xI, zL_j8hnb, l-ll-l, Neff, oO-GKUSH-Oo, Pauly, STR8bLaStIn713

The following user groaned juddylovespizza for this awful post:

DinoFreak
11-08-2011, 05:59 PM #26
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
I know this site is dedicated to those who mod and hack and all of that stuff but come on. We're all the same. We want to play Mw3 and have fun. Some of you associate hacking with fun, while others just want to play the game the way it was meant to be played. Do you think releasing hacks for a game before it even comes out is going to make you cooler? More rep? more YouTube subs? more Twitter followers? What do people like you want? Is it fame? or are you some sort of vigilante trying to give the middle finger to Activision for making games that you enjoy enough to buy annually?

The following user thanked Stansy for this useful post:

The following user groaned Stansy for this awful post:

Kane500
11-08-2011, 06:28 PM #27
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
:lol: I laugh at those hating at hackers. Can I ask you why the **** are you in this section titled "MW3 Exploits and Hacks", what else do you expect there to be here? and more specifically why are you even on this forum?

I wish I can thank your post 1000 times lol. People just argue for no reasons sometimes..

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
Buc can you pm me what valid zip headers you used? ive found 60?

I picked out a few useful things when I decompressed the patch I can send them to you if you want to avoid the hardwork.
11-08-2011, 06:34 PM #28
Pauly
Banned
Originally posted by 9484
I wish I can thank your post 1000 times lol. People just argue for no reasons sometimes..

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I picked out a few useful things when I decompressed the patch I can send them to you if you want to avoid the hardwork.

please send them to me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo