11-08-2011, 06:15 PM #1
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .cfg files from code_post_gfx_mp.ff ps3, xbox has the same.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

The following 23 users say thank you to BuC-ShoTz for this useful post:

Ada Wong, AMNE, bluer105, bnader, Brentdevent, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choco, Daddy, Demmonnixx, DEREKTROTTER, DlBSY993, FAKA_ELITE, Holleeder, lbalancel, User23434, Pauly, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, ThereThatGuy, Uk_ViiPeR, Vectriixx, x-Roniie-x., ZeroOo
11-09-2011, 08:21 PM #11
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
Originally posted by zxz0O0 View Post
On PC it seems it checks the file hash of the .ff's, so if it's the same on ps3 how would you mod it?

will you send me a pc ff, please
11-09-2011, 08:29 PM #12
Pauly
Banned
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post

did he send you one? if not I can

The following user thanked Pauly for this useful post:

BuC-ShoTz
11-09-2011, 09:04 PM #13
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
dont u people realize that this is like modding black ops? yes we could get online mods but since everyone will report u with the report option just like in black ops you will get banned. theres no point. splitscreen and private match mods would be fun tho
11-09-2011, 09:16 PM #14
Pauly
Banned
Originally posted by gamer89117 View Post
dont u people realize that this is like modding black ops? yes we could get online mods but since everyone will report u with the report option just like in black ops you will get banned. theres no point. splitscreen and private match mods would be fun tho

I dont think the report feature even does anything
11-10-2011, 04:21 AM #15
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by PaulyD. View Post
I dont think the report feature even does anything

why would they put it there if it didnt do anything? i assume its for droppin the ban hammer just like in bo
11-10-2011, 04:30 AM #16
Pauly
Banned
Originally posted by gamer89117 View Post
why would they put it there if it didnt do anything? i assume its for droppin the ban hammer just like in bo

i mean why would IW take the time to look into each report if half of them aren't even legit reports
11-10-2011, 04:33 AM #17
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by PaulyD. View Post
i mean why would IW take the time to look into each report if half of them aren't even legit reports

like i said, black ops was banning like crazy because of that stuff i should hope IW at least puts some effort into keeping the game legit. i honestly dont like modders but i dont mind the prestige hack.
11-10-2011, 10:54 AM #18
zxz0O0
Are you high?
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post

Tell me in a pm what file you need and I will upload it.
11-10-2011, 12:41 PM #19
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
Originally posted by zxz0O0 View Post
Tell me in a pm what file you need and I will upload it.

common_mp.ff and code_post_gfx_mp.ff and patch_mp.ff if you got time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo