11-08-2011, 11:35 PM #1
Dank
Not Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

NOTE: If I don't respond it's because I never get quotes sent to my inbox so I don't know when people post and I can't really spend all my time on this one thread. For that I am truely sorry. Thank you all for helping the other people in this thread though that really means a lot to me!

NOTE: This is strictly for PS3.

NOTE: If you guys want to try and get other buttons I suggest trying different languages / number combos. It might very much so be possible that there are other buttons we can use. I don't really have time to test though so sorry :(

NOTE: You can also do this for Custom Classes Winky Winky

Step 1
Go to the XMB on the Ps3 go to Accessory Settings Then look for keyboard language change it to DUTCH

STEP 2
Go to callsign then clan tag and on a plugged USB keyboard Press and HOLD ALT GR [The right Alt Key] and Press 4 for L3 button and 5 for R3 button.

NOTE: If you have an older keyboard replace 4 and 5 with T and Y. Thanks again! Mosaic

NOTE: You can also do this for Custom Classes Winky Winky

I didn't find this but you can apply it like you could in previous cods Winky Winky

8 hours old.. I'm level 50 now Awesome face But still. ^^

You must login or register to view this content.

Credit for the video goes to Mosaic. I tried the T and Y with ALT GR and it didn't work for me but it might work for you if the 4 and 5 method doesn't work Awesome face
Last edited by Dank ; 11-15-2011 at 06:23 AM.

The following 63 users say thank you to Dank for this useful post:

-Google-, .Andy, AgentSexyPig, alcapoter, Alpha, Alpha's Hoe, Andrew!, Anthony, Astro Zombie, AtlasK, bmxrcodol04, BurnoutBoz, Call-Me-Master, ClutchNastii671, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, CyberHidden, david23, Docko412, dowdy10, FAKA_ELITE, FrOzTi, GetDeleted -_-, gola, Greenbolt111, hollandje, InSaNe-xPWEEx, zL_j8hnb, Joey Bada$$, KINGMANI, lolpwnedlol, Joseph, lZombieGodl, Mezzid, Mr. Bean, Mr. Star, Mr.Hannu, Neff, New York BOY !, NODSTERR, Noonan90, Platinum G, Pro Era, Pyrochemical, Relevant Is God, Small3y, soc18, Solid Snake, Stansy, Stone, SU44K8, Swifter, The Overdose, thebosspr, ThereThatGuy, Thrillz, tooskilled2k11, TrytoYOLO, Xbox 180, xMo, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX, XxAKASHIxX, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx
11-14-2011, 05:20 PM #101
thats awesome!!! thx for the tut :PBJ:
11-15-2011, 06:04 AM #102
bmxrcodol04
Im a Hitmarker
Nvm, disregard this.
Last edited by bmxrcodol04 ; 11-15-2011 at 06:20 AM.
11-15-2011, 06:23 AM #103
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by bmxrcodol04 View Post
DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Ive had mine on ALL day. The L3 R3 L3 R3 clan tag. Now, JUST now, its saying i cant connect to the online servers, and its just me. Ive tried multiple times to get back on, but it just says i cant connect back onto the server. If im correct, in black ops, that meant that you were banned?

If you actually got banned that really angers me. It's just a ****ing clan tag. We didn't even edit a game save. I'll put the warning on my post now. Truely sorry if you got banned though.
11-15-2011, 09:54 AM #104
bmxrcodol04
Im a Hitmarker
Originally posted by nK View Post
If you actually got banned that really angers me. It's just a ****ing clan tag. We didn't even edit a game save. I'll put the warning on my post now. Truely sorry if you got banned though.

Yeah just put it up as a warning, i deleted what i said in my op, but i guess these quotes brought it back, because i still cant connect. Ill reply back in 24 hours, because maybe its a temporary thing.
11-15-2011, 10:00 AM #105
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by bmxrcodol04 View Post
Yeah just put it up as a warning, i deleted what i said in my op, but i guess these quotes brought it back, because i still cant connect. Ill reply back in 24 hours, because maybe its a temporary thing.

Alright. If you are banned for that IW needs to get their priorities straight. They should also tell you what you've been banned for. Assholes always keeping us guessing. I also suggest checking your emails linked to your psn/elite account.
11-15-2011, 05:24 PM #106
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Yeah there are fags that report you as cheater >_<
Was in a TDM Match and have my mic off and L3 in Clantag i won the round with the highest score in Team!
They Starts than talking that i am cheater and so BTW on German they think i dont understand but **** you fags i speak german too xD
So all 3 of the Report me and i report them back xD

So be carefull of such fags which dont know what a Clantag is
11-15-2011, 08:31 PM #107
You don't get banned. Don't worry. Ive had this in my tag for a while now.
11-15-2011, 10:39 PM #108
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Is there any way to do this without the USB shit?

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by DiJiTaLNiCk View Post
any xbox version of this?

Of course there is.
Its eaiser though, just put the รก letter before another letter
11-16-2011, 06:51 AM #109
bmxrcodol04
Im a Hitmarker
Originally posted by nK View Post
Alright. If you are banned for that IW needs to get their priorities straight. They should also tell you what you've been banned for. Assholes always keeping us guessing. I also suggest checking your emails linked to your psn/elite account.

Just over 24 hours after it happened and i can get on again. They kicked me out as i was making a class last night around 12:10am and i couldnt get on ALL day. Although i went on my other PS3 and my friends account to check and i got on just fine (keep in mind, the connection is off the same router as my other PS3). Meanwhile my regular account still couldnt connect to the online servers, like the message coming up right as i hit Play online. I should have snagged pictures as proof with my clock right next to me, because i couldnt get on at 11pm, but around midnight i was just fine and now im back on. Maybe just a 24 hour temp ban? If so, that's ****ing rediculous and a bit overboard. Oh well. If you want, edit the OP and warn others that its possible to be punished for it, and because i think one of the dev's twiters said that they are taking action over it.

Oh well, back to trolling with Airdrop traps :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo