Post: How to Mod 10th Prestige lv80 Split Screen/System Link with USB
11-13-2011, 12:40 AM #1
NJN
I sat on your nachos
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Tutorial on How to Mod 10th Prestige lv80!

Before you begin, You are going to need this download. That will contain the files needed on how to do this.
You must login or register to view this content.

File Contains
-MW3 Offline Editor
-Horizon

*Video Tut*

*Written Tutorial*

1. Go To Splitscreen/System Link And Kill Yourself

2. Quit The Game And Then Go To the Dashboard

3. Go To Your Hardrive And Find The MW3 Game

4. Hit "A" And Select The Multiplayer Progress Data Save

5. Move To Your USB Flash Drive And Plug ur USB into Your PC

6. Open Horizon And Load Your Flash Drive

7. Click on The GAMES Folder And Then Click on The MW3 Folder

8. Drag And Drop Your MW3 MP Data Save Into Horizon

9. Click On The COTENTS Button And Right Click The MW3 Data Save

10. Click The EXTRACT Button And Save it To Your Desktop

11. Open The MW3 MP Data Editor And Open Your MP Data Save

12. Edit/Mod Your Level, Prestige, Time Played And Classes

13. Save The File And Reopen Horzion

14. Right Click on Your OLD MP Data Save And Click Replace

15. Replace it With Your Modded/Edited MP Data Save

16. Click Save, Rehash And Resign Then Remove Your USB

17. Plug it Into Your Xbox 360 And Load Modern Warfare 3

18. Once its Loaded Go To Spliscreen/System Link

19. Play Around With Your Modded Weapons ETC

20. Your Done! You Have Successfully Modded Your Save!

Also use this video tutorial for precice details on Modding your Gamesave!

The following 2 users say thank you to NJN for this useful post:

Janiboy, Omniplasma
11-13-2011, 11:28 PM #20
Shame i sold my xbox .. :L
11-14-2011, 07:13 PM #21
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
Originally posted by QUITESNIPES View Post
OMG the game has not long come out and people are already hosting challenge lobbies and hacking a load of other stuff this is insane i can't believe infinity ward haven't done anything about this, but i suppose hacking is always going to be a big thing and they wont be able to stop it as so many people do it. This is a shame if you think about it because there was a load of hacking in mw2 and everyone was looking forward to mw3 and when it came out it got hacked straight away now if you ask me that is pretty insane, considering they were saying that any hacking on mw3 will be traced and the person will be banned on that account from playing the game, well here's your answer i haven't heard anyone get banned yet. Nice job on making this mate.

Winky Winky

Guess what? This isnt a challange lobby nor is this some super hack.

You wanna know what I would use this for? Seeing all the good titles and finding out how to get them so I'm not in wonder, this isnt online this wont effect you in any shape or form this is simpally a offline OFFLINE hack/mod.

IW let everyone unlock everything in private anyway this isnt even online, you would never play against a player with all this, you really would not.

Yea so? This is a hacking forum, this section is on hacking, why visit this section if your going to moan and complain about how hacking will "Ruin" mw3 guess what? Got a problem? Go deal with it on another forum who cares, go on gamefaqs or somthing that dosn't do hacking how about that?

Yea the game will be hacked, thats what hackers do thats what we enjoy, thats why were called hackers, its IW's fault for making a game with faults so we can hack it, go complain to them yea?

We wont be banned since this is offline and dosn't efffect the gameplay online whats so ever

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by jim16127 View Post
I understand this IS for xbox but CAN it work for ps3 also? If not, does anyone know what to start tinkering with to do what this little app can do?

The only reason it wont work for PS3 because it uses horizon, unless you can find some equvilent program and all the files for PS3 you ****ed

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Merkii View Post
Or you could do Private match with a second controller and have everything unlocked :confused:?

You can't see titles and embelms on the private match so you can't see what titles you want to put your time and effort in to unlock them.
11-16-2011, 04:35 AM #22
Originally posted by odan360 View Post
i wanna do this so badly but im afraid im gonna get banned like black ops n i kno for sure infinity ward will get hackers banned =(
You said u kno for sure infinity ward will get hackers banned.. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA have u not ever played mw2. ^ KIDS THESE DAYS
11-16-2011, 08:41 PM #23
odan360
Are you high?
Originally posted by DuHLuSioNaL
You said u kno for sure infinity ward will get hackers banned.. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA have u not ever played mw2. ^ KIDS THESE DAYS

infinity ward mw2 is different than infinity ward mw3 they copy treyarch so we might get banned smartpants just like black ops duh,treyarch patch everysingle glitch n so will mw3 lol read some of fourzerotwo tweet man or watch woody'sgamertag or tmart lol they talk bout robert's tweet

The following user groaned odan360 for this awful post:

bo3wais
11-16-2011, 08:46 PM #24
is there one for ps3 yet does anyone know??

The following user groaned taylor01994 for this awful post:

JewC
11-25-2011, 09:00 AM #25
bo3wais
No Title ATM
Wth are you talking about... If infinity ward will ever learn, they would have before even making mw2, Cod 4 was heavily modded/boosted, and the same shit happened to MW2; I doubt that they would ever learn.

And infinity ward mw2 and infinity ward mw3...? It's the SAME company. And B.O had hotfixes... They patch the game while you're playing..... Treyarch were banning bastards.
11-25-2011, 10:42 AM #26
FOR **** SAKE ! PUT A [XBOX] TAG IN THE TITLE ! :argh: :luke: :FU:
11-25-2011, 02:30 PM #27
for any of you affraid of doing this, sign out of your xbox and then do it... im pretty sure you will not get banned
11-26-2011, 11:24 PM #28
Default Avatar
putineh
It only works in private match ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo