12-02-2011, 07:32 AM #1
xAlone
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); patched ...
Last edited by xAlone ; 12-04-2011 at 12:22 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to xAlone for this useful post:

04jberry, RADDY1993, rockym56, Solid Snake, uyi, xMrCheatVisionx

The following user groaned xAlone for this awful post:

TheManDavid
12-03-2011, 12:11 AM #56
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!
Just thought i'd say nice find but when you send classes to mw3 it doesn't let you. So unless there is video proof THIS IS BULL SH1T
12-03-2011, 12:37 AM #57
Did"t I Guy just get banned for doing this? lol\
12-03-2011, 01:00 AM #58
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by KinG View Post
no try re-installing your browser

+ rep if i helped

Dont repeatedly ask for rep.
12-03-2011, 01:16 AM #59
Could somebody do this for me? i will pay 20 dollars of psn points if you can unlock all my gold camos!!
12-03-2011, 01:47 AM #60
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by KinG View Post
This may be very difficult to do for some people, you are warned.

Step 1: Go to your Call of Duty Elite MW3 Career
Step 2: Go to your custom classes and click on one
Step 3: Go to camouflage and right click Gold and click "Inspect Element"
Step 4: Find something that says elite-ui-customclassmodal- item locked" 2 spaces below it says Gold on it.
Step 5: Right click the text I put in the previous step and click Edit Attribute
Step 6: Remove Locked from the text and put in the following,
"data-slug="gold"data-key="gold"></div>
Step 6: Then hit enter
Step 7: Below where it says Gold it should have something that says, "locked_info">Unlocked at level 31 Edit the attribute and change Locked_info to Unlocked and hit enter
Step 8: Then Right click Unlocked at level 31 and edit text and remove it. It should now look like this, <h4 class="Unlocked"></h4>
Step 9: Then close the inspect element, and click on Gold camo and hit select.
Step 10: Send the changes to the game and check!

** Edit: For those who are having problems pressing select. Try to click a different camo, and then re-select the gold camo, and it should let you go ahead and hit select!

Enjoy Happy

+ rep if i helped Happy

I tried another way of doing it .. but still no result I got everything to show like normal and sent succesfully but when I back out to main menu and go to multiplayer again there was no message saying changes have been made in COSad AwesomeElite do I wish to accept them or anything :(
12-03-2011, 02:47 AM #61
Merweener
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by psameht View Post
you need firebug for firefox

Yes i kno thanks, i downloaded it nd then restarted my whole computer nd it works now. thanks tho.lol
12-03-2011, 05:28 AM #62
salventura
Skull Crusher
doesn't work for me, when I send the changes to the game they do not appear. I also tried changing the camo, and then something else in the class and sent that to the game, but the camo still didn't change when accepting the changes. So No Go - Either way thanks for sharing the info

The following user thanked salventura for this useful post:

xAlone
12-03-2011, 05:51 AM #63
daisybabes
Save Point
It is indeed patched, they’ve finally enforced unlock checking like they should have done in the first place. Using Tampa Data you was able to unlock any gun because they never checked your level when selecting the item, only when displaying the items for selection. However if you know how cookies work, then feel free to carry on getting gold guns – You just need to edit the right cookie Winky Winky
12-03-2011, 07:22 AM #64
WHen i try to send the class to the game , it says success but on the game theres nothing that says except in create a class and i went back to the main menu and quit the game , still no

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo