12-12-2011, 11:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This version of the glitch hasn't been posted I don't think or i've not been able to find it. If it has, mods can delete it Smile

Enjoy Smile

The following user thanked Krioxis for this useful post:

salventura

The following 8 users groaned at Krioxis for this awful post:

Mr.Amitoz, PryZeex, RMHS, TheManDavid, txlonghorn97, Weescotty, xMrCheatVisionx, xQuZe-
12-14-2011, 06:04 PM #29
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Spankme1 View Post
Just saying, the search function on this site doesn't really work

Originally posted by JamesH View Post
..............fact

Originally posted by robad1 View Post
I agree you have to actually get specific phrases or it does not show you anything. Try for yourself but put the same as this guy has put but leave a space between ps +3 you wont get anything!! I wont rep the guy as lots of people has said, correctly, this has been posted before. But at the same time lets not be too down when the site is not actually helping by the search not working correctly..

Originally posted by Siirx View Post
Unfortunately True :S

Advance search> Search Single Content Type> Type "Dome" under keywords and change the option to search titles only.
Under Additional Options Search in Forum(s): Scroll down and click "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Glitches and Tricks".
Now click search.
There are 14 search results of which this is the sixth thread to contain this already patched glitch. It's not that the search doesn't work. It's just that most people don't know how to use it. Try the above method yourself.
Maybe I should make a thread with this. It'll probably stop all these reposts where the OP said "I've done a search but found nothing"!

The following user thanked SMarT for this useful post:

robad1
12-14-2011, 07:04 PM #30
Originally posted by SMarT View Post
Advance search> Search Single Content Type> Type "Dome" under keywords and change the option to search titles only.
Under Additional Options Search in Forum(s): Scroll down and click "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Glitches and Tricks".
Now click search.
There are 14 search results of which this is the sixth thread to contain this already patched glitch. It's not that the search doesn't work. It's just that most people don't know how to use it. Try the above method yourself.
Maybe I should make a thread with this. It'll probably stop all these reposts where the OP said "I've done a search but found nothing"!

That would be good :y:!
Just make sure you search to see if it was already made :lol:
12-14-2011, 10:31 PM #31
Crusader V
Domination Pro?
Originally posted by EPiK View Post
1 person agrees with you and hes not even premium and i've had someone agree with me so not outnumbered at all plus the person who agrees with you obviously agrees with me now i quoted him. and stop talking like a child HAHAHA
you joined last month don't start punching above your weight.
erm thanks okay bye. Smile

Ignorant troll is ignorant the original poster was clearly trying to help I agree with him to I am premium since that apparently makes me valid or something. Regardless of seniority or rep premium or not he was trying to help and all your doing is flaming him for it. Also you seem to be quite the hypocrite. Continue reading and youll see why.

If you gonna flame people take that stupid quote outta your sig. "If I Aint Gonna Be Part Of The Greatest I Gotta Be The Greatest Myself" you also I dont think people abused their rep power I think you trolled and flamed people to much and people got fed up with you. So what if it got posted already.

The following user thanked Crusader V for this useful post:

robad1
12-14-2011, 10:33 PM #32
Carbombers
Do a barrel roll!
to bad this is patched. i hate infinity TARD
12-14-2011, 10:43 PM #33
i think it may be patched now
12-15-2011, 10:21 AM #34
DubStepperDay
-W.H.U.F.C-
Originally posted by Crusader
Ignorant troll is ignorant the original poster was clearly trying to help I agree with him to I am premium since that apparently makes me valid or something. Regardless of seniority or rep premium or not he was trying to help and all your doing is flaming him for it. Also you seem to be quite the hypocrite. Continue reading and youll see why.

If you gonna flame people take that stupid quote outta your sig. "If I Aint Gonna Be Part Of The Greatest I Gotta Be The Greatest Myself" you also I dont think people abused their rep power I think you trolled and flamed people to much and people got fed up with you. So what if it got posted already.

What ever you know nothing clearly read what i quoted somebody in this thread and you will agree simple as that really Smile.
And nah i wont remove it its a good quote and true, you think my life revolves around this forum? HA YOU JOKE!
Last edited by DubStepperDay ; 12-15-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo