12-16-2011, 04:25 PM #1
GarliCS
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okey guys prestige token glitch are not PATCHED ON 1.07.... this is on ps3 i dont know about the other consols.

im hosting some lobbys for: (if you guys knows more stuff please tell me and i will start hosting then :danceSmile
1: prestige token glitch

Video Smile i was going to add commentary but my video editor ****ed :/!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT ANY OTHER CONSOL THEN PS3!

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT YOU CAN GET BANNED FOR THIS BUT IT DEPENDS WHAT METOD YOUR USING!
(YOU CAN GET BANNED ON BOTH BUT ITS A LOWER/BIGGER CHANGE TO GET BANNED!
ALL OF TNIS WILL GET PATCHED IN NEXT UPDATE!

Slow and eazy wins the race method (MORE SAFE):

buy 2 hours duble xp or duble gun xp

you can also unlock all classes and all guns, perks, granades and clay mores and flashes and so on....

you will also be able to unlock title and emblem and veteran package (i havent tryd veteran yet)

Crazy method(Risky):

buy like 1+ days of duble xp and duble gun xp

[Importent for not failing! (losing a token)
1: that you have only 1 prestige token on you if you have more buy for all but save one!
2: take duble xp and when you dun the glitch take DUBLE GUN XP!! not duble xp again...
3: the party leader needs to wait when he joins so the star stop moving and it means your in then back out!
4:make a new account and try it there first!
5: only do this on ps3!

if it wasent one of those who destroyd it please report to me!

How you do it:

Requirements: 1friend or an other ps3, 1 prestige token

1: first get a friend to invite you to a party or invite your friend and make him leader
2: go to prestige shop
3: press duble xp now they will ask you "Do you want to buy this? Yes or No?" (DONT PRESS ANYTHING)
4: Now the leader joins a game (i dont think it matters but i always do S&Awesome face)
5: quickly back out from the game

Now you will be able to move your menu and you still have Yes or No left on the screen
6:Go to prestige shop and buy duble guns Xp
7: press Yes and then Yes again

Now you have -1 token and thats means you got infane tokens

Notice:Ngu or me doesent stand for bans its on your own risk but as long you follow the method above you will be safe!
Last edited by GarliCS ; 12-21-2011 at 08:52 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to GarliCS for this useful post:

AMNE, badboyke, BooshMayne, daavio, dela_tiges12, IRoyxX, iT'z N33D W33D, IVI40A3Fusionz, No1s Perfect
12-16-2011, 06:14 PM #29
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by GarliCS View Post
i did it now with a guy and he got it jsut hit me up bro and we do it Smile

Add K1NG-95
12-16-2011, 06:26 PM #30
GarliCS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xXxNathanxXx View Post
in case you.didnt see...

srry didnt saw that i will start hosting on Xmas for free! i cant host before so i recomend doing prestige hack on mw2

You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by 95 View Post
Add K1NG-95

add anton1453 lol i no your on couse of UnknownHosting Smile but add me
12-16-2011, 07:19 PM #31
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
This guys 100% Legit! He just done it with me Smile.
12-16-2011, 07:30 PM #32
GarliCS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
This guys 100% Legit! He just done it with me Smile.

true true :P
12-16-2011, 07:41 PM #33
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
i already done this but 2day when i tried to buy double xp again just norm( so like i went from -3 to -4) I didn't get my double XP but on CoD ELITE I have -2hours of double XP
12-16-2011, 07:41 PM #34
okey guys prestige token glitch are not PATCHED ON 1.07.... this is on ps3 i dont know about the other consols.

my friend xl2aW- has done it.

okey the next thing i want to clear up is about bans

Slow and eazy wins the race method (SAFE):

buy 2 hours dubble xp or dubble gun xp

you can also unlock all classes and all guns, perks, granades and clay mores and flashes and so on....

you will also be able to unlock title and emblem and veteran package (i havent tryd veteran yet)

Crazy method(Risky):

buy like 1+ days of dubble xp and dubble gun xp

Also add anton1453 and say "ngu prestige token glich" and i will help you if you dont have anyone online what can help you!

How you do it:

Requirements: 1friend or an other ps3, 1 prestige token

1:first get a friend to invite you to a party or invite your friend and make him leader
2:go to prestige shop
3: press dubble xp now they will ask you "Do you want to buy this? Yes or No?" (DONT PRESS ANYTHING)
4:Now the leader joins a game (i dont think it matters but i always do S&Awesome face)
5:quickly back out from the game

Now you will be able to move your menu and you still have Yes or No left
6:Go to prestige shop and buy dubble guns Xp
7: press Yes and then Yes again

Now you have -1 token and thats means you got infane tokens

Notice:Ngu or me doesent stand for bans its on your own risk but as long you follow the method above you will be safe!

Just waiting guys add me for prestige tokens and info about my Cls! add anton1453
I got a question, I did this glitch already, but If they patch it or hotfix it, will I still be able to have unlimited tokens and still in the negative area?
12-16-2011, 07:41 PM #35
asd112233
Do a barrel roll!
Any 1 host cl i need 1 pr tokien :( pls
12-16-2011, 07:45 PM #36
GarliCS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xDOMiNATORz97 View Post
I got a question, I did this glitch already, but If they patch it or hotfix it, will I still be able to have unlimited tokens and still in the negative area?

i think you will keep it but mabye you get reset for like some lvls but its seems like you can bypass mw3 gonna try next update and then go online and you can take some more dubble xp but i recomend take like 4-6h before update
Originally posted by asd112233 View Post
Any 1 host cl i need 1 pr tokien :( pls

i will host mw1,waw,mw2 challenge lobbys on Xmas for free add UnknownHosting
12-16-2011, 07:48 PM #37
i think you will keep it but mabye you get reset for like some lvls but its seems like you can bypass mw3 gonna try next update and then go online and you can take some more dubble xp but i recomend take like 4-6h before update

i will host mw1,waw,mw2 challenge lobbys on Xmas for free add UnknownHosting
Okay thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo