12-21-2011, 01:29 AM #1
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.[ATTACH=CONFIG]14303[/ATTACH]check his tweets says all sorry if posted

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DEXMoDzFTW ; 12-21-2011 at 02:16 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to DEXMoDzFTW for this useful post:

Derpy Hooves, doodoo946, Fuser's Hoe, jovany2008, KrimiNaLzZz, sendastunt, xLew--, xMrCheatVisionx
12-26-2011, 02:56 AM #74
xomboy
Save Point
its pretty sad how back in the day gamers were encouraged to find glitches praised for finding them. now we have this new generation of cry babies that makes me not even want to play anymore. oh and IW heres an idea. maybe you should release a BETA for once and you wouldnt have so many glitches in your final product! you know what you should fix? how about the fact that everytime i start up a S&Awesome face game i get thrown into a match thats already 3-3 with one guy left on my team so i have to sit there and watch him camp for 3 minutes only to be rewarded with no xp and another loss on record.patch the glitch and be done with it. and to those of you saying they will get perma banned you are seriously lacking a brain or youre just butthurt. at least half the people ive played with have done this glitch. and im sure IW thinks a good business plan is to cut their customers in half...kinda makes me wanna do the glitch now. only if i had a token...

The following user groaned xomboy for this awful post:

Wondoh
12-26-2011, 03:08 AM #75
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Interesting if they go ahead with this because firstly, this is much more widespread of an issue than that of the prestige hack on black ops last year. The method to do the prestige hack on black ops was actual "hacking". It did require much more work to do it, like installing custom firmware, transfer files etc. Now this token glitch, is the definition of a glitch, it is done completely in-game and using faults in the games unmodified coding to do so. Without all doubts this is I.W fault, I think it is wrong for them to punish others for their own mistakes. The black ops bans by treyarch to contrast were justified in all honesty, it is a different issue when you bring foreign code into the equation. Thats my two cents anyhow..
12-26-2011, 03:56 AM #76
'i dont understand why people dont think its a big deal. you are gaining a huge advantage, unlimited double xp is just like boosting. and yea, the game 'allowed' us to, but my car will also allow me to drive 100 mph. but if u get pulled over shud i just say hey its chevys fault cuz they let the car go that fast. people need to take responsability and use common sense. just get your head outta your ass and think about it. you are exploiting the game and gaining a huge advantage. if you think that it is justified just because their was a flaw in the game then go ahead and think that but ill be laughing when your crying cuz u got reset
12-26-2011, 09:36 AM #77
sciz0r
Big Daddy
Honestly who gives a fcuk Its a video game you get reset start agaiin like whats the point of even hitting 10th so fast once your tenth and got every gold gun It would be as fun so i hope i get reset so i can enjoy my game longer. Nuff
12-26-2011, 09:45 AM #78
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by juddyloves... View Post
Interesting if they go ahead with this because firstly, this is much more widespread of an issue than that of the prestige hack on black ops last year. The method to do the prestige hack on black ops was actual "hacking". It did require much more work to do it, like installing custom firmware, transfer files etc. Now this token glitch, is the definition of a glitch, it is done completely in-game and using faults in the games unmodified coding to do so. Without all doubts this is I.W fault, I think it is wrong for them to punish others for their own mistakes. The black ops bans by treyarch to contrast were justified in all honesty, it is a different issue when you bring foreign code into the equation. Thats my two cents anyhow..

Yes but its still an exploit.
Like Fourzerotwo said " just because you can break a rule doesn't mean you shouldn't expect I be punished for it"
Or something like that.
Anyway yes it's their fault its in the game but everyone was fully aware of what the glitch did an knew it would give players a huge advantage, therefore it is a bannable offence.

Here's a little situation to help explain it :p

"I'm a shop keeper, and you notice that after I close a window is left unlocked, so each day you come in and steal something. A week later a catch you, ring the police and you get arrested"

Is it my fault because I left the window unlocked?
You would be aware that what you were doing is wrong and that it could get you arrested.

Just a little story to help explain :lol:

The following 2 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

GE90, nch90
12-26-2011, 12:26 PM #79
nch90
Fuk The Police!!
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Yes but its still an exploit.
Like Fourzerotwo said " just because you can break a rule doesn't mean you shouldn't expect I be punished for it"
Or something like that.
Anyway yes it's their fault its in the game but everyone was fully aware of what the glitch did an knew it would give players a huge advantage, therefore it is a bannable offence.

"I'm a shop keeper, and you notice that after I close a window is left unlocked, so each day you come in and steal something. A week later a catch you, ring the police and you get arrested"

You would be aware that what you were doing is wrong and that it could get you arrested.

And after I get out I will burn your shop haha but nah that's true what ur saying
12-26-2011, 10:37 PM #80
xomboy
Save Point
Y

completely different. this glitch doesnt hurt anybody else. comparing actual theft of things that cost actual money to this is pretty ridiculous.

The following user groaned xomboy for this awful post:

SiCKaZiTGeTz
12-26-2011, 10:52 PM #81
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by xomboy View Post
completely different. this glitch doesnt hurt anybody else. comparing actual theft of things that cost actual money to this is pretty ridiculous.

The token glitch gives players a huge advatanage over other players, maybe not directly but it's still very unfair
12-26-2011, 11:54 PM #82
didn't IW pay a team of glitchers to find glitches? your telling me that team got payed and there are glitches like these in the game still?

If i was IW i would patch it (make sure it was patched on all consoles). then if players were still doing the glitch then i would see if the team could patch it again and reset the tokens and what they bought, then maybe the third time i would reset them.

Examples -if you mom left her beer on the table and you drank it, she wouldn't/shouldn't leave it on the table when shes not watching you
- If you GF is going through your phone then next time don't leave it unlocked or laying around were she can find it.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

The token glitch gives players a huge advatanage over other players, maybe not directly but it's still very unfair

yup because when i lose a game to players that are tenth level 80 i say "they only won because they did that token glitch that gave them x2 XP every game they played"

If everything is balanced in this game then hows it unfair?
Last edited by gstroublemaker ; 12-26-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo