12-21-2011, 07:35 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So guys the game has been out for awhile now. And well what are your thoughts on the game. From lag, guns and anything really. I might quote you guys in one of my future videos since my next topic is going to be based around my thoughts and everyone's opinion.

For me I don't really care for the game mainly because of the spawn system and lag compensation.
12-21-2011, 09:51 PM #11
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by atifI0 View Post
Most of the time its not fun. Every lobby & gamemode always has emps and stealth bomber and juggernaut spams. There shouldnt even be lethal killstreaks in support. Anyway im enjoying dropzone, its hectic and the only way to get killstreaks is from the carepackages.
Oh yeah most of the maps suck

You are absolutely right! I think the Stealth Bomber is a bit overpowered for the Support package, I'm a bit iffy on the recon/support Juggernaut, but it does get annoying when someone who dies more times then he has kills gets awarding with a Stealth Bomber or Juggernaut.
12-21-2011, 09:51 PM #12
Mateen
pretty chill guy
I think its a good game. Much better than black ops. Obviously it has its weak spots but all games do. People should just enjoy it instead of being so critical.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mateen for this useful post:

AndrewPS3, Wondoh
12-21-2011, 09:57 PM #13
wizeguy01
Do a barrel roll!
Overall, i like the game. I feel its easier to get kills. However there was an adjustment period going from BO to MW3. Only complaint i have would be the amount of campers.
12-21-2011, 10:33 PM #14
I am new to this site and the threads are very interesting because we can find almost everything!

In my opinion, I like MW3 but the lag is almost constant.. I really hope they will fix it soon also I don't like the respawn like as soon as I respawn I just got out of the bulding and I already do a 1v1..
12-21-2011, 10:50 PM #15
The_Riddler01
Do a barrel roll!
i love the game
12-21-2011, 10:51 PM #16
Originally posted by Mateen View Post
I think its a good game. Much better than black ops. Obviously it has its weak spots but all games do. People should just enjoy it instead of being so critical.

^^^^This personally I think MW3 is great game and every game has its flaws
12-21-2011, 10:55 PM #17
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by RathHavoc View Post
So guys the game has been out for awhile now. And well what are your thoughts on the game. From lag, guns and anything really. I might quote you guys in one of my future videos since my next topic is going to be based around my thoughts and everyone's opinion.

For me I don't really care for the game mainly because of the spawn system and lag compensation.

Spawn system and lag compensation........
The weapon balance being off for some guns. Like the type 95 being the best gun in the game and FMGs killing in 0.06secs faster then all SMGs :/

Maps being very campy another issue i have.
Overalll MW3 has some good idea just half baked and fails on the same issues within the series. Should be given extra year before release.
Some of it having too many design philosophys floating around and not fixing what wrong to start with. But some of that means changing the COD formula just a bit.

Can be a fun game but the serious issues let it down and poor design in general.
12-21-2011, 11:20 PM #18
Carbombers
Do a barrel roll!
The lag & hit detection is so bad in B.O when compared to MW3. So i think mw3 is good so far.
12-22-2011, 01:50 AM #19
I.Am.Swift
Michael Jordan
MW3 isint as good as i expected it to be, there is quite a bit of op guns (striker and that no recoil PM.....gun are examples), the spawning is also a bit bad, as when I spawn in SnD i sometimes die straight away. I also experience lag in where everyone but a couple of people get kicked from the game, and turned out to be a 1v2 game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo