Post: (Theory) How To Prevent from being banned from Token Glitch
12-22-2011, 06:51 PM #1
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
okay so do you remember that glitch in Black Ops that made you first prestige? okay you know how people didn't get banned because they didn't play on that account until they stopped giving bans?

okay get this, the workers from IW are supposedly off for Christmas break and they will get back after new years.

i think all we would have to do to prevent from being banned is to just stay non active on that account that we did the glitch on just like in black ops when we stayed inactive to keep our 15Th prestige account.

Best Steps On Staying Un-Banned

Step One. if you have like at least 4-5 days of Double Xp at least try to finish all the XP before December ends so you can have no Double XP on anything (just in-case)

Step Two. once your finished wasting your XP just don't get on it till February or just until they stop giving the bans out.

and i think that's all, i really didn't want to post this because what if this gets leeched to IW or something and they do something about it

Don't Flame me or anything this is just a Theory!

Update

honestly how do people know there has to only be 16 Tokens? i mean i think if you get one - token your already detected, and who said they can detect the - tokens for sure? who said that doing the Reset for 10th prestige will work? how did some one know they can see everything that is going on with IW? or Treyarch? the only way i would know is if i worked for them or something but most of all of this whole ohh your going to get band crap is a scare, your not going to get ban for doing a glitch, just letting you know.
as i said this was a theory and not to flame me because it was just an idea that i had when i had dogged getting banned from Black ops,

PS: i don't care if there different company's to me there still the same, a different company to me is like DICE with Battlefield (example)
Last edited by LetMeHelpYou ; 12-30-2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Update

The following 7 users say thank you to LetMeHelpYou for this useful post:

Ben, Det0x, Disslzit, Evaluable, LastReload, oSoSwavey, xXQUiiCKNiiCKXx

The following user groaned LetMeHelpYou for this awful post:

Press ►
12-27-2011, 05:27 AM #65
Anyone else find it a little odd that a whole company is supposedly on break? This is a fairly serious glitch and they should be trying to patch it asap... not just hand out bans after new years. IMO i dont think there will be bans since its a glitch, not a hack like prestige lobbies or aimbots, etc.
12-27-2011, 05:37 AM #66
Originally posted by GhoZT View Post
Here is why they can't ban you

1. Undetectable, unless IW takes your account
2. They will patch this by just making all negatives go to 0 and keep whatever they got.
3. It doesn't affect anyone but you in a good way.
4. Who the hell cares?Winky Winky

1. This is 100% Detectable. They have implemented a way to verify stats, ie. they do a query on the player database for all players with "- negative" prestige tokens, and then set all those accounts to console bans

2. Of course they will patch it, probably about the same time the ban hammer gets dropped...

3. It does, you can somewhat boost with this (which they have already banned 1500+ people for boosting)

4. IW cares which is enough said as they hold the power to say whether you play their game or not

Don't make stupid posts acting like you know it all, when clearly you have NO clue what you are talking about. K thx
12-27-2011, 05:53 AM #67
Originally posted by LetMeHelpYou View Post
okay so do you remember that glitch in Black Ops that made you first prestige? okay you know how people didn't get banned because they didn't play on that account until they stopped giving bans?

okay get this, the workers from IW are supposedly off for Christmas break and they will get back after new years.

i think all we would have to do to prevent from being banned is to just stay non active on that account that we did the glitch on just like in black ops when we stayed inactive to keep our 15Th prestige account.

Best Steps On Staying Un-Banned

Step One. if you have like at least 4-5 days of Double Xp at least try to finish all the XP before December ends so you can have no Double XP on anything (just in-case)

Step Two. once your finished wasting your XP just don't get on it till February or just until they stop giving the bans out.

and i think that's all, i really didn't want to post this because what if this gets leeched to IW or something and they do something about it

Don't Flame me or anything this is just a Theory!

I chatted and said I got hacked, they fell for it.
So they flagged my account saying "do not ban"
That's what the rep said.
12-27-2011, 05:55 AM #68
Originally posted by ex50ex1 View Post
I know bro, I'm just proving most of these kid's wrong.

Ok, well I'm not a kid...

This WILL get you banned. period. end of story

I was one of the people that brought you all the black ops prestige hack back in jan of 2011.
When 3Arc dropped the ban hammer on those who used the hack, they CONSOLE BANNED 500,000+ Users "Confirmed Bans btw..." Including me.
The Prestige glitch did not affect other players, yet everyone received a console ban. If you survived, you somehow slipped under the radar, because they had a way of tracking the modified files with checksums giving them easy intel on who actually used the glitch.

This "glitch" (really more of an exploit than anything) is even easier to track than the Black Ops prestige glitch was. All they have to do is query the user database for negative tokens and wham, they have the info they need to issue console bans.

Infinity Ward IS GIVING CONSOLE BANS FOR EXPLOITS/MODS/HACKS/SOME GLITCHES
Infinity Ward IS GIVING TEMPORARY BANS FOR BOOSTERS/GLITCHES

The reason MW2 went rampant is they had not anticipated the skill level of our fine hackers. They did not implement the systems to prevent the hackfest from happening and had no way to do so, as by the time they figured it out, over half their playerbase had contact with a modded lobby at some point, even if they left the room, infections still messed with server-side stats.

They were made fun of hardcore for the hackfest failure that MW2 had. I'm pretty sure they want to bring their reputation back up and put a stop to hackers. Which is why they have implemented STAT TRACKING and have a dedicated team of employees that filter through EVERY SINGLE REPORT that a player receives and ban accordingly.

Don't even try to argue with me because this isn't some made up BS I'm typing. Everything I have said is 100% accurate. The stat tracking and the security team I have seen first hand via a tour of the facility.

Hacking COD games is a thing of the past, move on script kiddies, they've caught on to our ways, and unfortunately for us, there is NO way to bypass their security team and reports.

Staying offline will not decrease your chance of a ban. They verify via stats. Being online doesn't have any affect on their database searches.

Let this be a warning to all would be or future COD hackers, unless it's for offline play, your not going to fly under the radar anymore (yes I know this sucks, but its their game and thats how they want it to be because we are outnumbered by the anti-cheating brigade of players and our opinions will never matter because of this fact)
12-27-2011, 05:58 AM #69
fopolopoguis
Pokemon Trainer
They wont be banning, far too many ppl have done it. If they do itll be temporary
12-27-2011, 06:02 AM #70
Originally posted by MyDouGieFresH
I chatted and said I got hacked, they fell for it.
So they flagged my account saying "do not ban"
That's what the rep said.

Say what??? I smell a lie, either from you, or from the rep. They do NOT flag accounts as "do not ban", ever... for one, they have no system in place to flag your account "do not ban", and second... you think saying "I got hacked" will prevent or save you from a ban??? You're wrong. Just ask the people who called Activision, sent emails, etc explaining to them that they were unjustly banned as they did not cheat/hack at all, My neighbor actually was banned because of the simple fact that he logged into his PSN account on MY PS3, causing him to be flagged and banned, when he did NOTHING WRONG. He was told there was nothing that could be done as bans are NOT Reversible

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Originally posted by fopolopoguis View Post
They wont be banning, far too many ppl have done it. If they do itll be temporary

Wrong, 500,000+ console bans for ps3 Black Ops Prestige Glitch is all the proof you need to argue against your statement
12-27-2011, 06:04 AM #71
fopolopoguis
Pokemon Trainer
treyarch and infinity ward are two different companies with two different effort levels
12-27-2011, 06:07 AM #72
Originally posted by fopolopoguis View Post
treyarch and infinity ward are two different companies with two different effort levels

This is very true... but Infinity Ward has a reputation to save from the MW2 fiasco... They have already implemented MANY ways of detecting hacks/cheats/boosters and have set in stone the consequences of said actions. The very first two weeks the game was out over 1500+ console bans had been given out, and this was just for people using the truck glitch in outpost.
12-27-2011, 06:11 AM #73
fopolopoguis
Pokemon Trainer
as one of them that was banned for the outpost glitch, it was 2 days and it wasnt console
Theyll protect their game for maybe a month or two then let it go once they make a sizeable profit just like cod 4 and mw2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo