12-26-2011, 06:59 PM #1
johndu67
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey. Just found this, i've tried and it worked 100% i just connected to Google servers and i wasnt lagging anymore and i always won my 1v1 combat.
The video is here :

Hope it helped you !

IF YOU GET DNS ERROR :

Find on google the DNS adress for your contry, i'm from france and i use DNS france adress and it works, an english tried with DNS adress from england and it worked
:p
Last edited by johndu67 ; 12-27-2011 at 12:06 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to johndu67 for this useful post:

.50Cal, Midnight.eGo, ChefHOU, Fire., jamzyb, killa skillz, Klots, lZombieGodl, Monster-Energy, ohDetox, pro185, sam2748, tenthlobbymw2, Thrillz, Uk_ViiPeR, xSimpleHeartz
01-07-2012, 07:15 PM #83
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by xShadow69x
why would they ban you for trying to find a solution to their shitty game lmao never mind hacking is the same concept and they ban for that :lol: but thats a little diff tho

The point is that they don't want you to circumvent any limitations they put in the game. They have consistently started banning for anything that gives an unfair advantage, such as hacks, glitches, and boosting. In my opinion changing your DNS to provide an advantage over other players could become a ban worthy offense.
01-07-2012, 07:34 PM #84
Originally posted by The
The point is that they don't want you to circumvent any limitations they put in the game. They have consistently started banning for anything that gives an unfair advantage, such as hacks, glitches, and boosting. In my opinion changing your DNS to provide an advantage over other players could become a ban worthy offense.

they couldnt ban for it since you are changing servers only sony could ban you for it ,doesnt deal with the game at all you still route to their servers in the end
01-07-2012, 07:40 PM #85
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by xShadow69x
they couldnt ban for it since you are changing servers only sony could ban you for it ,doesnt deal with the game at all you still route to their servers in the end

I think we will have to agree to disagree about the possibility of a ban.
01-07-2012, 09:29 PM #86
Yoko
Banned
Thanks man, i'll use this now Happy
01-07-2012, 11:10 PM #87
johndu67
I am error
Originally posted by The

it doesnt give any advantage lol, it just gives you, your real connexion, like in previous CODs
01-08-2012, 12:42 AM #88
kerzhakov
Do a barrel roll!
Just use ur ip type in ipconfig in cmd use ur ip from there then google dns u see from the video and u shud be ok Smile great tut

The following user thanked kerzhakov for this useful post:

johndu67
01-08-2012, 12:49 AM #89
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by johndu67 View Post
it doesnt give any advantage lol, it just gives you, your real connexion, like in previous CODs

:dumb: N00bz pWn.
01-08-2012, 02:27 PM #90
johndu67
I am error
no problem for ppl that i helped Smile
01-09-2012, 10:38 PM #91
johndu67
I am error
helped you guys ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo