01-05-2012, 12:52 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Fourzerotwo Is having one of his usual short twitter session so I thought il bring to you the main bits of information that he tweets:

You must login or register to view this content.

The spawning system on mw3 causes so much rage for me, especially in HQs so it's good to see that there should be some improvements coming soon to make it a little more bearable.

The quick scopers will be dissappointed at this one and that you may never see the return of YY.
People managed to get use to black ops sniping, so I don't see why people can't adjust to this.

Just a few if the likely and unlikely nerfs that we may see in the future. Good to see that the main problems such as the FMGs and shotguns being dealt with.

Token glitchers are also being dealt with slowly but surely. I know some people have been banned, but those who havnt yet are not safe yet.

I just had to include this one for the Lolz... Even after all the hateful names he is calleD he still manages to reply to them :p

Also if anyone finds this thread useful then I may start doing this regularly to keep you all informed
Last edited by Wondoh ; 01-05-2012 at 12:54 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

.Sw1FT.-_-, aezorush, bmxrcodol04, Carbon0x, Geigers, glitchplz, lupekid, manster, Mariodude007, Markie-, Modus, NeedaLifeSoon, Nifty., Press ►, ResistElite,, shawry, TAFF, tenthlobbymw2, wardy, waterboy1248, xVii-, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX, zomcarnage
01-12-2012, 12:35 PM #47
Originally posted by Mateen View Post
I asked him if there would be any discussion on fading objective markers when ADS, adjusting music volume in game, or fixing lag comp and he replied with a "yes all those are being discussed" tweet. Make what you want out of that
Good shit! I hope they allow you to adjust your music volume.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo