01-05-2012, 12:52 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Fourzerotwo Is having one of his usual short twitter session so I thought il bring to you the main bits of information that he tweets:

You must login or register to view this content.

The spawning system on mw3 causes so much rage for me, especially in HQs so it's good to see that there should be some improvements coming soon to make it a little more bearable.

The quick scopers will be dissappointed at this one and that you may never see the return of YY.
People managed to get use to black ops sniping, so I don't see why people can't adjust to this.

Just a few if the likely and unlikely nerfs that we may see in the future. Good to see that the main problems such as the FMGs and shotguns being dealt with.

Token glitchers are also being dealt with slowly but surely. I know some people have been banned, but those who havnt yet are not safe yet.

I just had to include this one for the Lolz... Even after all the hateful names he is calleD he still manages to reply to them :p

Also if anyone finds this thread useful then I may start doing this regularly to keep you all informed
Last edited by Wondoh ; 01-05-2012 at 12:54 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

.Sw1FT.-_-, aezorush, bmxrcodol04, Carbon0x, Geigers, glitchplz, lupekid, manster, Mariodude007, Markie-, Modus, NeedaLifeSoon, Nifty., Press ►, ResistElite,, shawry, TAFF, tenthlobbymw2, wardy, waterboy1248, xVii-, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX, zomcarnage
01-05-2012, 12:54 AM #2
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Fourzerotwo Is having one of his usual short twitter session so I thought il bring to you the main bits of information that he tweets:

The spawning system on mw3 causes so much rage for me, especially in HQs so it's good to see that there should be some improvements coming soon to make it a little more bearable.

The quick scopers will be dissappointed at this one and that you may never see the return of YY.
People managed to get use to black ops sniping, so I don't see why people can't adjust to this.

Just a few if the likely and unlikely nerfs that we may see in the future. Good to see that the main problems such as the FMGs and shotguns being dealt with.

Token glitchers are also being dealt with slowly but surely. I know some people have been banned, but those who havnt yet are not safe yet.

I just had to include this one for the Lolz... Even after all the hateful names he is calleD he still manages to reply to them :p

Also if anyone finds this thread useful then I may start doing this regularly to keep you all informed

I lol'd at the last one, and they're only fixing the spawns now? No

The following user thanked Modus for this useful post:

MyDouGieFresH-
01-05-2012, 01:06 AM #3
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
Thanks Wondoh,
You really do post some of the best news. Smile

The following user thanked NeedaLifeSoon for this useful post:

Wondoh
01-05-2012, 01:08 AM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Zynx View Post
I lol'd at the last one, and they're only fixing the spawns now? No

Its not only just now, I believe rhey do try to update it regularly, but it's a progressive process, tweaks here and there to get it right.
01-05-2012, 01:10 AM #5
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.

"Why don't you fix killstreaks and guns first you bowlheaded kunt" I LOL'd so hard!
01-05-2012, 01:13 AM #6
dude that made my day the last tweet. you bowl headed **** lmao. i lold irl
01-05-2012, 01:16 AM #7
Assassin
Easter Egg!
That last one was epic & i love how he didn`t go into detail about what needed fixing :dumb: "fix the killstreaks and guns" really?
01-05-2012, 01:25 AM #8
Coke_Can_
< ^ > < ^ >
lmao I loved how he responded to the dude in the last tweet.

Yeah but lets see how this patch goes as the last one didn't really do anything significant.
01-05-2012, 01:27 AM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

Once they do it i believe it
It IW after all....
Hope they do buff shotguns but am annoyed it taken them so long almost have them all gold apart from model >_>

Major issues with this game right now are spawns and lag comp then balance issues >_>
Still nothing on removing lag comp 100% or making it to MW1 or MW2 standards. Makes close range battles luck :/

Last one is epic lol
01-05-2012, 01:27 AM #10
Mateen
pretty chill guy
I asked him if there would be any discussion on fading objective markers when ADS, adjusting music volume in game, or fixing lag comp and he replied with a "yes all those are being discussed" tweet. Make what you want out of that

The following user thanked Mateen for this useful post:

Wondoh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo