01-25-2012, 05:30 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW3 Might Receive Weapon DLC Drops
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: TheBigRod // January 24, 2012
You must login or register to view this content.

According to Robert Bowling (I personally like to call him Robert's Blowing) aka @fourzerotwo on Twitter, DLC containing guns is possible for future updates in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, one of the most popular first person shooters in all of gaming today.

During a live stream hosted by Machinima, a fan asked Bowling if guns included in a DLC package could be added to MW3, from there he replied:
“It’s possible. We have the opportunity. We have the technology. We can do it.”

After that statement, Bowling then added that nothing can be confirmed whether or not it will actually happen, but they are open for suggestions from everyone.

Also, in a recent You must login or register to view this content., it is also a possibility to be having DLC including weapon camo, but once again, nothing is confirmed.

What gun would you like to see added into Modern Warfare 3?
[/color]

The following 2 users say thank you to TheBigRod for this useful post:

Press ►, The Clipse

The following user groaned TheBigRod for this awful post:

Hidden-
01-26-2012, 11:31 PM #47
helpmeoprah
FormerStaff HATED ON
the rpd.. i miss it so much, the tar 21 awesome gun its a rape machine. and the uzi i miss it now.... im fine with the snipers... oh the m1014 shotty would be nice though
01-27-2012, 12:08 AM #48
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
Well put it this way, if you don't have the weapon DLC and you play with someone that does, what's gonna happen when you pick their new gun up? You will need to have the DLC files

Ahhhh! I didn't think of it that way... Could they perhaps make it so you couldn't pick up the DLC weapon if you didn't have the DLC bought & downloaded?
01-27-2012, 12:23 AM #49
Starllennium
Bounty hunter
SCAR-H
Vector
M240
MP5K
TAR-21
Rafficas
M9
Intervention
M1014
Any of these and I'm Smile
Any Others and I'm still Smile
01-28-2012, 07:09 PM #50
mw2 rpg-7 with no damage nerf and i'll be happy
01-29-2012, 03:46 AM #51
Commando for sure
01-29-2012, 03:55 AM #52
Console
Keepin it real
The DLC's for the COD series are way expensive $15 a piece.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo