Post: [PC]ALTERIW MW3 is out: free MW3 online on a cracked clitent with all alterIW players
01-31-2012, 04:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
They did it again!

You must login or register to view this content.

not my gameplay nor channel

About alterIW
these guys are game coders changing server connection settings in the game client, redirecting the connection to their servers or user hosted servers, they released Gta for vice city, MW2 and black ops. they used a multiplayer dedicated version for MW2, making it only 4gb to download! For black ops, you had to torrent it or have the orginal version on steam and then patch it(black ops still in beta, look my sig to have the link to it!)
they update their stuff daily, regulate hackers server sized, so your banned from a server only(if banned more then 5 times, its a global ban!)
You also get all DLC for free as soon as they come out, and they have custom maps taken from the campaign over MW2!

How to Download the game
This version of alterIW is still in alpha, dont bitch about it being unstable!
First off, make sure your pc can andle it, otherwise, using 14gb of your bandwith and then having a 10fps game
open up the alterIW website for mw3 and download whats there You must login or register to view this content.
then look over here to see how to download it if you dont have a version of the game already! You must login or register to view this content.
Download all then use the download stuff that you got from the first alterIW website and patch your game!
Fix your settings and start fragging!

EZfix for running your game
Run the mw2 9th prestige logo as admin in your game folder, it will act as a game updater and fix everything if you mess up your game folder!
also, refer yourself on the AlterIWmw3 Forums or ask me questions by QUOTING ME

stats
[1/30/2012 11:45 pm pst]
1K servers
2.8K players now
46K players yesterday
1,379K total players

extra!
a little hack i got for ngu, working on this version of MW3 for alterIW, do not abuse and feel free to ask questions again!
im not responsible for any bans and rank hacking is not allowed in alterIW so killstreak hack isnt but i know NGU and some pepole will like this

If you have any questions releated to the game, feel free to quote me and i will anwser you asap!

n.b.
sorry for my bad spelling if i did some spelling errors, im not a grammar nazi!
Last edited by alcapoter ; 02-02-2012 at 06:15 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to alcapoter for this useful post:

Mezzid, tenthlobbymw2, xd366
01-31-2012, 04:54 AM #2
xd366
find me on twitter now
can i run this on my windows 98?

The following user thanked xd366 for this useful post:

tooskilled2k11
01-31-2012, 04:55 AM #3
Originally posted by xd366 View Post
can i run this on my windows 98?

lol, they made it windows vista and +
like black ops alterops

wish i could play on my comodore 64
01-31-2012, 05:13 AM #4
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by alcapoter View Post
lol, they made it windows vista and +
like black ops alterops

wish i could play on my comodore 64

Are there offline bots?!??!
01-31-2012, 05:15 AM #5
Originally posted by Zerko View Post
Are there offline bots?!??!

i dont know about that, and i dont think so.
01-31-2012, 07:29 AM #6
tenthlobbymw2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by alcapoter View Post
They did it again!

[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10633539/Photoshop images/website/aIW3.jpg[/img]

not my gameplay nor channel

About alterIW
these guys are game coders changing server connection settings in the game client, redirecting the connection to their servers or user hosted servers, they released Gta for vice city, MW2 and black ops. they used a multiplayer dedicated version for MW2, making it only 4gb to download! For black ops, you had to torrent it or have the orginal version on steam and then patch it(black ops still in beta, look my sig to have the link to it!)
they update their stuff daily, regulate hackers server sized, so your banned from a server only(if banned more then 5 times, its a global ban!)
You also get all DLC for free as soon as they come out, and they have custom maps taken from the campaign over MW2!

How to Download the game
This version of alterIW is still in alpha, dont bitch about it being unstable!
First off, make sure your pc can andle it, otherwise, using 14gb of your bandwith and then having a 10fps game
open up the alterIW website for mw3 and download whats there You must login or register to view this content.
then look over here to see how to download it if you dont have a version of the game already! You must login or register to view this content.
Download all then use the download stuff that you got from the first alterIW website and patch your game!
Fix your settings and start fragging!

EZfix for running your game
Run the mw2 9th prestige logo as admin in your game folder, it will act as a game updater and fix everything if you mess up your game folder!
also, refer yourself on the AlterIWmw3 Forums or ask me questions by QUOTING ME

stats
[1/30/2012 11:45 pm pst]
1K servers
2.8K players now
46K players yesterday
1,379K total players

If you have any questions releated to the game, feel free to quote me and i will anwser you asap!

n.b.
sorry for my bad spelling if i did some spelling errors, im not a grammar nazi!

****ing epic good shit.

The following user thanked tenthlobbymw2 for this useful post:

alcapoter
01-31-2012, 08:42 AM #7
Pauliinho14
Error… Cat invasion!
LOL THE SHIT IS REAL You must login or register to view this content. :FU:
01-31-2012, 11:30 AM #8
psd360
Do a barrel roll!
Sort of weird... After all that time about alterNet saying there not gonna make altermw3 they suddenly come out with it randomly... But WOO!Winky Winky
01-31-2012, 08:46 PM #9
Originally posted by Pauliinho14 View Post
LOL THE SHIT IS REAL You must login or register to view this content. :FU:

ofc its real! i played it 5 minutes ago.

z
Originally posted by psd360 View Post
Sort of weird... After all that time about alterNet saying there not gonna make altermw3 they suddenly come out with it randomly... But WOO!Winky Winky

i know, i was like F*** YEAH

ATM website is down, they are updating to a new website interface, the mw3 website of alterIW and black ops alterops is still up tho! just a heads up to stop future frustration!
01-31-2012, 09:09 PM #10
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
it would be sick if we could change the server on ps3, so we modders could hack without getting banned. Smile

i wish too, but it will never happend unless you playing bf3 so...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo