02-02-2012, 03:03 AM #1
Haxman2
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Note: I do know a thread like this exists, but in this thread we try to find new hacks and tricks for the elite website!
Here's the link for the other thread with the elite website hacks / tricks:

You must login or register to view this content.

In this thread we find new elite website hacks + tricks. If you have a trick that is not in this thread and the other one linked above, please post it as a reply and I will add it. (Credit for it goes to you of course)

List of known tricks / hacks:

1. Colored Class Names (Everyone knows this one)
2. Hidden Camos(Most people know this)
3. Hidden Perks, Guns, Killstreaks, deathstreaks...etc

(Link at the top of the post on how to do these)

New Hacks / Tricks:
(All Found by me[Haxman2, NGU]) (I do not take credit if it has been found, else I do take credit.)

Non-Laggy Class Editing:(Useful for people with laggy PC's, browsers or slow internet!)

If the elite website is "laggy" for you and you wanna edit your classes?
Edit them freely like this:
Custom Class 1:
Custom Class 2:
Custom Class 3:

Now to edit your other classes, I wont spam this post with links.

Enter this in your url field:
elite.callofduty.com/career/playercardmw3/class_wizard/0

Replace 0 with your class number
Note:

0 = Class 1
1 = Class 2
2 = Class 3
3 = Class 4
Etc...

(Once your done editing, save then go back to the mw3 player card right away, changes should be there.)

I thought that this was a nice little thing for people with slow pcs, browsers or slow internet.
Also when you try to edit a class that you haven't unlocked, changes can be sent and can be recieved
But it won't show up in game!

This nothing special, but I thought it would help people (I don't even know if this has been posted before, I found the class edit links in a script

======---/end of this trick\---======

Colored Classes (Un-Patched):(For people that it doesn't work for)

For some people the simple trick doesn't work anymore (possibly patched, but it works with my method)

Simple TUT: (not found by me)
When editing your class, add ^1 (replace 1 with any number from 1-9)
In-game you will have colored class. (Look at the sticky for detailed tutorial)

But for some the simple method doesn't work due to a possible "website patch".

Here's how to bypass the character check:

(Might not work)
So...
Colored Classes work for me by doing a script character bypass trick!

Tutorial:
Go to the Elite Website to your MW3 Custom Classes, now right click and inspect the element with fire bug
Now scroll up in the firebug editor and go to the <head> section and open it.

Scroll down to the script section, find the /js/elite.ui.js script
replace the text called "/js/elite.ui.js" with this: You must login or register to view this content.

(Just copy that link, don't actually open the script file)

Now go to your classes, and add your color "^5Custom Class 1" (replace 5 with any number between 1-9)

Click Select and send changes to the game, now wait for about 1 to 15 minutes, make sure your not in mw3 online menu at this time
go to the online menu and go to your classes and enjoy, not sure if it was my script or luck, but it works for me.

Yet Again it might been others people problems that they couldn't get the colored classes due to some bugs, so I think this script doesn't do anything, if you can't have colored classes, try this script then at least.

Enjoy!

I'm Pretty sure colored classes work without the script, but for some it doesn't, so this is for the people it doesn't work for.

Double Riot Shield Trick:

I have not seen anyone who did this trick yet, if you do find this posted anywhere else then please notify me, thanks.

Nicely Detailed Tutorial on how to do the double riot shield trick:

First off you need something to edit the html(like firebug)

Go to your classes, select one of them and go to the perks (2nd perk tab)

Select the "Over Kill" Perk

Now go to your primary class and select the riot shield.
Now go to your secondary class and select ANY Assault Rifle(Works with different guns too)

Right click on your selected assault rifle, click on "Inspect Element with Firebug"
Find "data-key" and "data-slug"

Replace both of their values with:
    riotshield

Like this:
    data-key="riotshield" data-slug="riotshield"

Now save the class and send changes to the game.

NOTE: If you change to secondary weapon (triangle/y) your riot will go invisible!
By Invisible I mean, they can shoot you and it cant be seen! But you can still see it, also you can hit people like with a normal riot.

Now go play online, I played some SnD to annoy people.
(People with mics kept bugging me about the 2 riot shields, lmao)

I know there's not much new things to be found, since all of them have mostly been found already...
I bet there's still some more little tiny mini tricks to be found!

Also thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for finding the previous hacks, codes, tricks and the hidden stuff.

(Also He thanked the post, aww yeah! Awesome face)
It has helped me with some of my tricks!

Thanks for reading, if you didn't -.- then stop reading.

Feel free to help!
Last edited by Haxman2 ; 03-14-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Updates

The following 13 users say thank you to Haxman2 for this useful post:

-Google-, add_me, Arman M., Da_Kman97, DEREKTROTTER, Jaw1312, Mr Grumpy, NJN, Otib, TheJaRniBoi, TONEY777, Wild.,

The following user groaned Haxman2 for this awful post:

Kandy-MAN
02-15-2012, 11:19 PM #56
This brings me to ask, why would they even fix coloured classes, they should put that in the game!
02-16-2012, 05:29 AM #57
cRaCk_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RudE999 View Post
=> Dont try to make colord classes if you have unlocked weapons through prestige token unless you reached the level to unlock the weapon..

thx m8, didn´t know that Smile
i´ll try again if servers come back onLine
02-23-2012, 03:51 AM #58
Haxman2
Little One
Hey guys, Want colored classes?

I think they are patched but I found a trick (or they are not patched, and its not working for some people)

Anyways
Colored Classes work for me by doing a trick!

Tutorial:
Go to the Elite Website to your MW3 Custom Classes, now right click and inspect the element with fire bug
Now scroll up in the firebug editor and go to the <head> section and open it.

Scroll down to the script section, find the /js/elite.ui.js script
replace that /js/elite.ui.js with this: You must login or register to view this content.

Now go to your classes, and add your color "^5Custom Class 1" (cyan / aqua color)
Click Select and send changes to the game, now wait for about 1 to 15 minutes, make sure your not in mw3 online menu at this time
go to the online menu and go to your classes and enjoy, not sure if it was my script or luck, but it works for me.

If anyone thinks this doesn't work or say "fake!!11!" then I'll take a picture with my potato.

Yet Again it might been others people problems that they couldn't get the colored classes due to some bugs, so I think this script doesn't do anything, if you can't have colored classes, try this script then atleast.

Enjoy! Also I'm working on a script to allow you to have your locked classes unlocked!

Edit: Pretty sure colored classes work without the script, so I fail, hard...oh well. enjoy anyways.

-Haxman2
Last edited by Haxman2 ; 02-23-2012 at 04:06 AM.

The following user thanked Haxman2 for this useful post:

ogbrandon
02-23-2012, 12:55 PM #59
sebz07
Pokemon Trainer
Haxman2 ur a legend u may be able to teach us lots of other wee tricks with the elite website good work mate :-)
02-23-2012, 04:13 PM #60
Haxman2
Little One
Originally posted by sebz07 View Post
Haxman2 ur a legend u may be able to teach us lots of other wee tricks with the elite website good work mate :-)

Thanks, I don't see why I'm a legend when I really haven't done anything much, thanks for the compliment anyways...

Updates on hacking and stuff:

(Its also 6:55 AM here, I might of stayed up all night and tried different stuff)

Now here's some updates, I MIGHT have a possible way of getting "hacked clantags, mottos, title texts and what not" Things as colors and characters that shouldn't be there.

Well the theory is to do it via an elite clan that has a high clan rank level (enough to change the clantag)
Now I can change the min/max-length and allowed characters for the clan (also clan motto, and maybe even clan group name)
(I might also have a way of using premium features, I'll mess with this later)

Problem is, once I save the thing I edited, the script resets and replaces my script
I'm going to try not to make the website not reload, but yet save the changes.

Remember, that's just kinda a theory my head is bugging me about.

Now for custom-classes and such, I'm trying to find ways to mess with them, also this making it easier for me because the website doesn't reload when you save changes, making my script stay nice and secure.

I'll post some more updates soon!

Edit:
Edit them freely like this: (Open the spoiler, I did this so the post wont get super big)

Custom Class 1:
Custom Class 2:
Custom Class 3:

Replace 0 with your class number (NOTE: 0 = Class 1, 1 = Class 2, ETC...)

(Once your done editing, go back to the mw3 player card right away, changes should be there.)
I thought that this was a nice little thing for people with slow pcs, browsers or slow internet.
Also when you try to edit a class that you haven't unlocked, changes can be sent and can be recieved

This nothing special, but I thought it would help people (I don't even know if this has been posted before, I found the links in a script

Anyways I'll actually try to find some better stuff now.
Enjoy your non-laggy class editing.

I also updated the first post, cleaned it up a bit and added the stuff I've found.

EDIT: Guys, I might have discovered a way to use dvars in-game(online, private matches etc...)

This also includes stuff like, 0 gravity and super speed, yet this might not work...
Testing it right now, I will give an update soon.
I'm pretty sure I have to be host, this way I can set the client dvars to my choice, problem is, it might get infected and I wont get credit for shit, eh doesn't matter, hacks are hacks.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

POSSIBLE LOBBY HACKS, READ BELOW: ---V

I'm pretty sure I've got some serious things working, faster knifing is one of them and it works in public matches.

Now before you ask on how to do it, I'm not telling for the sake of hacks and patching it, the moment I tell anyone that's the moment its going to be fixed. I will tell you eventually, but that's when I get bigger hacks enabled.

Hopefully you understand,Its like if I release a tutorial now with 1 simple hack, its going to be fixed and we wont have any bigger hacks.

I'll leave you hints, but I wont tell you how its done just yet.

Ask questions you would like to have answered and I'll leave more updates once I get more hacks.
Once I get bigger hacks, I will host a simple lobby.

For people who want my damn psn username:
PSN: UltimateMachine2

About friend requests and invites...
Note: I will accept them when I feel like accepting and I'll invite when I have solid hacks.

Edit again: I am pretty sure I can not get stuff like super speed, only thing so far is melee range and speed.
Last edited by Haxman2 ; 02-24-2012 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Updates

The following 3 users say thank you to Haxman2 for this useful post:

Andrew!, O.P, skillz369

The following 3 users groaned at Haxman2 for this awful post:

AlabamaHit, Blackstorm, Solo.
02-23-2012, 08:01 PM #61
sebz07
Pokemon Trainer
Hey dude do you think we can modify a script to bypass elites security to send modded classes to game?
02-24-2012, 12:14 AM #62
Haxman2
Little One
Originally posted by sebz07 View Post
Hey dude do you think we can modify a script to bypass elites security to send modded classes to game?

I'll figure out if I can find a way, but I'm busy if you would of red the previous post, you would know I'm busy getting modded lobbies to work.
Last edited by Haxman2 ; 02-24-2012 at 12:43 AM.
02-24-2012, 04:05 AM #63
Okay no problem
02-24-2012, 04:09 AM #64
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Haxman2 View Post
Thanks, I don't see why I'm a legend when I really haven't done anything much, thanks for the compliment anyways...

Updates on hacking and stuff:

(Its also 6:55 AM here, I might of stayed up all night and tried different stuff)

Now here's some updates, I MIGHT have a possible way of getting "hacked clantags, mottos, title texts and what not" Things as colors and characters that shouldn't be there.

Well the theory is to do it via an elite clan that has a high clan rank level (enough to change the clantag)
Now I can change the min/max-length and allowed characters for the clan (also clan motto, and maybe even clan group name)
(I might also have a way of using premium features, I'll mess with this later)

Problem is, once I save the thing I edited, the script resets and replaces my script
I'm going to try not to make the website not reload, but yet save the changes.

Remember, that's just kinda a theory my head is bugging me about.

Now for custom-classes and such, I'm trying to find ways to mess with them, also this making it easier for me because the website doesn't reload when you save changes, making my script stay nice and secure.

I'll post some more updates soon!

Edit:
Edit them freely like this: (Open the spoiler, I did this so the post wont get super big)

Custom Class 1:
Custom Class 2:
Custom Class 3:

Replace 0 with your class number (NOTE: 0 = Class 1, 1 = Class 2, ETC...)

(Once your done editing, go back to the mw3 player card right away, changes should be there.)

This nothing special, but I thought it would help people (I don't even know if this has been posted before, I found the links in a script

Anyways I'll actually try to find some better stuff now.
Enjoy your non-laggy class editing.

I also updated the first post, cleaned it up a bit and added the stuff I've found.

EDIT: Guys, I might have discovered a way to use dvars in-game(online, private matches etc...)

This also includes stuff like, 0 gravity and super speed, yet this might not work...
Testing it right now, I will give an update soon.
I'm pretty sure I have to be host, this way I can set the client dvars to my choice, problem is, it might get infected and I wont get credit for shit, eh doesn't matter, hacks are hacks.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

POSSIBLE LOBBY HACKS, READ BELOW: ---V

I'm pretty sure I've got some serious things working, faster knifing is one of them and it works in public matches.

Now before you ask on how to do it, I'm not telling for the sake of hacks and patching it, the moment I tell anyone that's the moment its going to be fixed. I will tell you eventually, but that's when I get bigger hacks enabled.

Hopefully you understand,Its like if I release a tutorial now with 1 simple hack, its going to be fixed and we wont have any bigger hacks.

I'll leave you hints, but I wont tell you how its done just yet.

Ask questions you would like to have answered and I'll leave more updates once I get more hacks.
Once I get bigger hacks, I will host a simple lobby.

For people who want my damn psn username:
PSN: UltimateMachine2

About friend requests and invites...
Note: I will accept them when I feel like accepting and I'll invite when I have solid hacks.

i tried putting the 74u into my first class with this, it just didn't show my primary weapon at all when i hit select lol. all it showed was my stinger and my perks, etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo