02-05-2012, 03:10 PM #1
wright55
One Shot..One Kill!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WORKING...

WHAT YOU NEESad Awesome CFW/JB PS3& 4.00OFW PS3, Patch blocker and MW3 1.07 pkg.

MW3 PKG UPDATES: You must login or register to view this content. <<All Working Links!! Thanks To ExceptionHellSmile

Elite Mossy's Patch Blocker: You must login or register to view this content.

But here it goes just follow my steps :p

On your CFW/JB PS3 follow these steps

1.Firstly download the MW3 1.07.pkg update for your BLES/BLUS and put the .pkg file on the root of a usb stick
2.Go ahead and connect your usb device to your PS3
3.Now in the XMB go to 'install package files' and install the old original way
4.Once this is done you wanna data transfer over to your 4.00 PS3

Once you have done the above you wanna go over to your 4.00 PS3 and follow these steps:

1.Download patch blocker
2.Open patch blocker do not click 'start blocking' just yet.
3.In the XMB go to settings/network settings/ internet connection settings and go custom
4.Now setup your internet as normal until you come to the proxy screen that asks: Use/Do not use, Go ahead and use proxy it will ask you for an IP and port.
5.On your pc/laptop check out the IP and Port on the patch blocker you are using and enter them numbers on the ps3 proxy page
6.Continue and finish your network setup as normal.
7.Once that is done you can now go back to your patch blocker and click 'start blocking'
8.Sign into PSN(SEN) and load up MW3, notice you will not be asked for 1.08 update
9.Go to MP/play online/barracks/prestige shop and BOOM everything will be as normal and you can purchase what you need

once this is done you can go back to run your network settings as normal and install the 1.08 update on mw3, everything you purchased should still be there so HAVE FUN !!

IF YOU ARE WANTING TO DO THE TOKEN GLITCH FROM SCRATCH THEN JUST SIMPLY FOLLOW THESE STEPS WITH A FRIEND DOING THE EXACT SAME AND FOLLOW THE TOKEN GLITCH TUTORIAL WHICH IS AROUND ON NGU Smile

If there is anything wrong or not working please let me know i am happy to help !, pls no flaming i only try to help
Last edited by wright55 ; 02-07-2012 at 12:31 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to wright55 for this useful post:

afc4lif3boi, azote, ExceptionHell, iLLuSioNZz_CKS, InSaNe-xPWEEx, zL_j8hnb, Kratos_, Matiomo1906, nch90, robad1, Wild., xBruTaLiTy-
02-05-2012, 04:21 PM #11
wright55
One Shot..One Kill!
Originally posted by afc4lif3boi View Post
HAHA ok i have changed it now to How it works

like i said i stated that if someone confirmed this works i would post a tut, i cannot try it and i havent done it but i know it works and i have still posted HOW to do it just using knowledge, you come to this thread for a reason so dont flame yeh
02-05-2012, 04:28 PM #12
afc4lif3boi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by wright55 View Post
like i said i stated that if someone confirmed this works i would post a tut, i cannot try it and i havent done it but i know it works and i have still posted HOW to do it just using knowledge, you come to this thread for a reason so dont flame yeh

im not flaming i was sticking up for you as you can see
Now that some one has confirmed he has made a thread Letting everyone on this "COMMUNITY" know how it works
i said "COMMUNITY" because i was taking the piss out of this guy
Originally posted by psameht View Post
here is some advice : next time post "theory" in the damn SUBJECT , not in the post after We the community have to click the thread /facepalm

And then i was correcting the mistake i made
HAHA ok i have changed it now to How it works

The following user thanked afc4lif3boi for this useful post:

wright55
02-05-2012, 04:39 PM #13
wright55
One Shot..One Kill!
im not flaming i was sticking up for you as you can see i said "COMMUNITY" because i was taking the piss out of this guy

And then i was correcting the mistake i made

Oh damn i see my bad sorry !, because you originally put 'Now that some one has confirmed he has made a thread Letting everyone on this "COMMUNITY" know it works' i thought it was cocky lol i understand now, thankyou dude :y:
02-05-2012, 04:40 PM #14
afc4lif3boi
Bounty hunter
Oh damn i see my bad sorry !, because you originally put 'Now that some one has confirmed he has made a thread Letting everyone on this "COMMUNITY" know it works' i thought it was cocky lol i understand now, thankyou dude :y:

Yeh sorry i see now lol the way you put it
02-05-2012, 04:49 PM #15
wright55
One Shot..One Kill!
Yeh sorry i see now lol the way you put it

no worries pal, enjoy - tokens againn !!
02-05-2012, 06:34 PM #16
JonnyWilson_1
J O N N Y W I L S O N 1
Yes This does Work i just Done it. Thanks Man :angel:
02-05-2012, 07:23 PM #17
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
Nice tut dude.
Last edited by xSoulEdge ; 02-06-2012 at 06:23 AM.
02-05-2012, 08:01 PM #18
Qalar
Big Daddy
I posted this as a theory at first, now i am certain this will work.

WHAT YOU NEESad Awesome CFW/JB PS3& 4.00OFW PS3, Patch blocker and MW3 1.07 pkg.

MW3 PKG UPDATES: You must login or register to view this content.

Elite Mossy's Patch Blocker: You must login or register to view this content.

But here it goes just follow my steps :p

On your CFW/JB PS3 follow these steps

1.Firstly download the MW3 1.07.pkg update for your BLES/BLUS and put the .pkg file on the root of a usb stick
2.Go ahead and connect your usb device to your PS3
3.Now in the XMB go to 'install package files' and install the old original way
4.Once this is done you wanna data transfer over to your 4.00 PS3

Once you have done the above you wanna go over to your 4.00 PS3 and follow these steps:

1.Download patch blocker
2.Open patch blocker do not click 'start blocking' just yet.
3.In the XMB go to settings/network settings/ internet connection settings and go custom
4.Now setup your internet as normal until you come to the proxy screen that asks: Use/Do not use, Go ahead and use proxy it will ask you for an IP and port.
5.On your pc/laptop check out the IP and Port on the patch blocker you are using and enter them numbers on the ps3 proxy page
6.Continue and finish your network setup as normal.
7.Once that is done you can now go back to your patch blocker and click 'start blocking'
8.Sign into PSN(SEN) and load up MW3, notice you will not be asked for 1.08 update
9.Go to MP/play online/barracks/prestige shop and BOOM everything will be as normal and you can purchase what you need

once this is done you can go back to run your network settings as normal and install the 1.08 update on mw3, everything you purchased should still be there so HAVE FUN !!

IF YOU ARE WANTING TO DO THE TOKEN GLITCH FROM SCRATCH THEN JUST SIMPLY FOLLOW THESE STEPS WITH A FRIEND DOING THE EXACT SAME AND FOLLOW THE TOKEN GLITCH TUTORIAL WHICH IS AROUND ON NGU Smile

If there is anything wrong or not working please let me know i am happy to help !, pls no flaming i only try to help

can i hv 1.07 pkg file BLUS30838 plz
02-05-2012, 08:31 PM #19
moeman1
Do a barrel roll!
i confirmed this work i did it differnt way before 1.08 patch i got 1.07 backup on my flashdrive what i did i restore my 1.07 patch i use the unknown patch bloker when u start mw3 u will keep getting sing out just keep sgin in try to conncet to server after 4 or 5 time u will connect to the server then add xp whatever u want i add 10 days of xp i went back to 1.08 i got the xp so try this i try the unknown patch blooker

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo