02-10-2012, 08:15 PM #1
tenthlobbymw2
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW3 on Xbox 360 now has 15 prestiges. Ps3 will have 15 prestiges in 1 week when the first map pack comes out for them.

Today there was an update for steam and I logged on to update once in game I find out that when I hacked myself to 11th prestige I now have this icon next to my name
Anyone else think 11th prestige looks sick?
Edit - From what I've heard AlterMW3 is going to add 20 prestige's also.
New Emblems with new prestiges
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Prestiges 11-20
You must login or register to view this content.Prestige 20
video -
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

My Prediction - I think there going to release 20 prestige's for consoles the day clan challenges come out because people were complaining what's the point of double xp if we're already 10th. Now there's a point.

Anyone else excited? If they added 20 prestiges to the PC version odds are they'll add it to the console versions soon. Since i'm 10th on xbox i'm happy as ****.

Courtesy of Wondoh:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by tenthlobbymw2 ; 02-22-2012 at 01:17 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to tenthlobbymw2 for this useful post:

04jberry, alcapoter, Arman M., Awayze, azote, Ben, bmxrcodol04, Cubs, defwegwreh, DEREKTROTTER, Det0x, GodDrinksPepsi, isoBlueGu, Jeremy, LMFAP09, Mezzid, Nifty., oHai My Name Is, Pimp, Press ►, Qalar, Stealthclown, Storm, SuperGamecube64, Wondoh, Zеhm
02-11-2012, 04:25 PM #56
i found this on youtube

02-11-2012, 08:50 PM #57
tenthlobbymw2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Since its 5 more prestiges, and there is 10 new emblems does that mean they will add another 5 later on?
Hopefully they give us more warning

From what we've seen I'm assuming once lots of people hit 15th in the way lots of people have 10th is when they'll release the other 5 to make it a total of 20.
02-11-2012, 09:17 PM #58
lemm
TEH LEMM
meh this is horseshit...

what a slap in the face.

I'm so sick of leveling already.
Last edited by lemm ; 02-11-2012 at 09:21 PM.
02-11-2012, 10:16 PM #59
koolmadrid
I defeated!
15 prestige or 20?? the emblems show 10 new emblems?

@ the twitter account says expect some in consoles too.. so yeah its true.. Yes
02-11-2012, 10:28 PM #60
tenthlobbymw2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by koolmadrid View Post
15 prestige or 20?? the emblems show 10 new emblems?

@ the twitter account says expect some in consoles too.. so yeah its true.. Yes

there's 20 prestige's that were added to the game however they only released 5 so far so currently there's 15. However there going to add 20 soon. Hence the other emblems.
02-12-2012, 02:38 AM #61
BOOMSHAKALAKA
KILLERS DON'T DIE SO EASY
I really can't see myself going past 10th, about to hit 9th now, seems pointless going to 10th let alone 20th Gaspkay:
02-12-2012, 05:27 AM #62
xRJC
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by tenthlobbymw2 View Post
Today there was an update for steam and I logged on to update once in game I find out that when I hacked myself to 11th prestige I now have this icon next to my name
Anyone else think 11th prestige looks sick?
Edit - From what I've heard AlterMW3 is going to add 20 prestige's also.
Prestiges 11-20
You must login or register to view this content.Prestige 20
video -

My Prediction - I think there going to release 20 prestige's for consoles the day clan challenges come out because people were complaining what's the point of double xp if we're already 10th. Now there's a point.

Anyone else excited? If they added 20 prestiges to the PC version odds are they'll add it to the console versions soon. Since i'm 10th on xbox i'm happy as ****.

Courtesy of Wondoh:

I'm glad they're added more prestiges b/c MW3 has already began to get boring IMO but thanks for the info anyways!
02-12-2012, 08:02 AM #63
JewC
Big Sister
:FU: ROBERT BOWLING I just got my tenth gold gun today!!! I thought 10th would be last :megusta:
02-12-2012, 05:17 PM #64
Phinatic8u
Save Point
So..there gonna us the same ****ing emblem..10 times?

Jesus Christ IW sucks.

I'll go to 11th and stay, just to get the same emblem as 15th

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo