Post: MW3 Leaderboards officially hacked (20th prestige?!)
03-25-2012, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So after hearing about the derank lobbies taking place I decided to check out the leaderboards, and I noticed the first page was full of hackers. I didn't even notice the #1 guy was 20th prestige until Wondoh pointed it out. Check it out:

Look closely at #1:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here's a close up:

Well, it seems MW3 is following MW2's old footsteps. I hope they fix it.

If you look at the leaderboards people are showing up, and disappearing rapidly, so maybe IW is already on it.
Last edited by Omniplasma ; 03-25-2012 at 10:01 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Omniplasma for this useful post:

Wondoh
03-26-2012, 07:55 AM #29
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
When the next call of duty comes out they will stop caring about mw3 and the game will go to shit with hacks just like all previous cods forcing you to play the next one...
03-26-2012, 08:02 AM #30
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
I really hope this gets fixed before it widepreads.
03-26-2012, 12:26 PM #31
Agent_47
uMadBro?
Theres a guy on the list with 38days playtime, surely hes legit?
03-26-2012, 12:53 PM #32
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
They should mirror EVERY profile, and if someone is deranked, they can reset him to previous stage.
03-26-2012, 03:25 PM #33
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Omniplasma View Post
We can only hope that they learned from MW2's situation.

On your previous post, you state that someone should tweet the names to 402... What if any hack comes out and get posted on NGU ? Are you going to snap the NGU threads and tweet it to 402 ? lol... I mean come on this kind of hacks can get on NGU anytime..
03-26-2012, 05:26 PM #34
Originally posted by NeedaFapSoon View Post
On your previous post, you state that someone should tweet the names to 402... What if any hack comes out and get posted on NGU ? Are you going to snap the NGU threads and tweet it to 402 ? lol... I mean come on this kind of hacks can get on NGU anytime..

I don't have twitter lol. And I don't have a problem with people hacking the game, but when they're deranking people and destroying the LB then yeah I'd hope IW would fix it. I'm just one of those legit players who doesn't like to work for nothing =/

The following user thanked Omniplasma for this useful post:

LuckyAiden
03-26-2012, 06:40 PM #35
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
I don't have twitter lol. And I don't have a problem with people hacking the game, but when they're deranking people and destroying the LB then yeah I'd hope IW would fix it. I'm just one of those legit players who doesn't like to work for nothing =/

Didn't fully understand your post then :p I 100% agree with you, people deranking others sucks and SHOULD be reported :y: +1
03-26-2012, 08:38 PM #36
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
mhm very intresting. Ps3 leaderboards look suspicious always. We have a few people that have 150k kills and like 50k deaths. Its pretty sad. Im not saying there hackers but the leaderboards in every COD are wack. But that guys is crazy!
So after hearing about the derank lobbies taking place I decided to check out the leaderboards, and I noticed the first page was full of hackers. I didn't even notice the #1 guy was 20th prestige until Wondoh pointed it out. Check it out:

Look closely at #1:

Here's a close up:

Well, it seems MW3 is following MW2's old footsteps. I hope they fix it.

If you look at the leaderboards people are showing up, and disappearing rapidly, so maybe IW is already on it.
03-26-2012, 08:45 PM #37
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
You can't prolong the inevitable /facepalm
Even though I don't play it much anymore, lets pray it doesn't turn out to be what
happened with MW2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo