03-29-2012, 11:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Prestige at level 55 is back, if you would like to know how please message me on the site will not post my GT to spread it as is already getting out of hand.

No rep is needed but appreciated.

*Note*

I do not take any credit for it, this was found by someone else just helping the community. Also if a mod would like to verify it for me would appreciate it.

Here's a video tutorial :

Last edited by Wondoh ; 03-31-2012 at 09:07 AM.

The following 11 users groaned at scottyd613 for this awful post:

Ben, bluebird2220, ClutchNastii671, iP4Y, MagesticTiger, PR_BlackLegacy, Press ►, SuperSaiyanBiH, Uk_ViiPeR
03-29-2012, 11:42 PM #2
Jemmy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by scottyd613 View Post
Prestige at level 55 is back, if you would like to know how please message me on the site will not post my GT to spread it as is already getting out of hand.

No rep is needed but appreciated.

*Note*

I do not take any credit for it, this was found by someone else just helping the community. Also if a mod would like to verify it for me would appreciate it.

Do you have any valid proof?
03-29-2012, 11:56 PM #3
ugh can't pm anyone so post your GT here and i'll send you a invite.
03-30-2012, 12:25 AM #4
Originally posted by Mr.
EVERYONE: unless this kid gives you valid proof, dont give him your GT for an invite. For all you know it could be a derank lobby.

Honestly I could care less what you think, I'm looking for 1 person who is willing to verify it's legitness, hell you can even record it for me.

1 person is all I need who's willing to have a go.

THIS IS XBOX ONLY!

Post your GT

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

really no one wants to vouch me or verify it. What happened to this community did it get soft?
03-30-2012, 12:26 AM #5
jasik
Bounty hunter
its real...
03-30-2012, 12:30 AM #6
thank you jasik for posting it, that is not the original creator of it but someone that took his work and is using it as his own.
03-30-2012, 12:40 AM #7
Still..... I would have no part in something like this ever, it has banhammer written all over it..... No thankyou
03-30-2012, 12:42 AM #8
Originally posted by scottyd613 View Post
thank you jasik for posting it, that is not the original creator of it but someone that took his work and is using it as his own.

Then you should have posted it instead of being a f*g.

The following 2 users say thank you to Awayze for this useful post:

Press ►, SuperSaiyanBiH
03-30-2012, 12:49 AM #9
Originally posted by Awayze View Post
Then you should have posted it instead of being a f*g.

I was just stating a fact, The original creator did not make a video just gave it out to people he trusted. Instead of jumping to conclusions maybe you should know what the f u c k your talking about instead of posting stupid b u l l s h i t.

Just because you donate money to a virtual site doesn't mean your better then anyone else who isn't a premium. And furthermore I was giving Jasik credit for helping me find a video to prove that it's legit.
03-30-2012, 01:07 AM #10
Originally posted by Mr.
EVERYONE: unless this kid gives you valid proof, dont give him your GT for an invite. For all you know it could be a derank lobby.

bro, you jump on the gun pretty quickly, calm down, its not fucking war, its a speculation, just say things in a nicer way arrogant kid

The following user thanked alcapoter for this useful post:

Black-Ops-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo