04-02-2012, 08:41 AM #1
zvum
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Please add Rep to You must login or register to view this content. for providing the video.

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is how it's done:

Requirements:

• Linked Elite Account
  • Overkill Pro (If you want Ext. Mags and a Prof.)
  • Pistol-of-Choice must be Level 2 or higher AND have an existing Pistol with Silencer Unlocked to equip Silencer
    OR
  • Pistol-of-Choice must be Level 10 AND have an existing Pistol with Ext. Mags to equip Ext. Mags (Has yet to be tested)

This Tutorial will explain how to Equip the Silencer. I have found Ext. Mags to work as well, but the tutorial would be too lengthy to include both.

Instructions
1. On Elite, set your favorite Secondary Power Pistol, being either the D-Eagle, Magnum, or MP412, on one of your classes. This Secondary MUST can have an attachment selected. (Attachment being either Akimbo or Tact. Knife)

2. On the Console, select the same class, as Elite, and select an EXISTING pistol that has Silencer. Be sure NOT to select the Silencer.

3. Afterwards, back the game to Main Menu.

4. On Elite, Send the changes to your console.

5. On the Console, to into Multiplayer and quickly access your class that has the Pistol with Silencer Unlocked. (The same class that has been modified on Elite) Navigate to the Attachment Screen of your Secondary . (Make sure nothing is selected for Attachments.)

6. If quick enough, the Elite Migrate message will appear on the Attachment Screen. Accept the changes, then click on the Silencer Attachment. (By this time, you should notice 2 Attachments on your Secondary)

7. Enjoy the Silenced Power Pistol. Now go annoy some kids/adults in S&Awesome face
Last edited by zvum ; 04-09-2012 at 04:21 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to zvum for this useful post:

.50Cal, JustinDT, RaW_PrOFeSSoR, RayJ_chugs, SU44K8, zIoN-
04-08-2012, 10:09 PM #38
Default Avatar
Dub22Jl
Dows this still wrk ? If sso are directions the same
04-08-2012, 10:19 PM #39
zvum
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by KoloDzn View Post
changed the data slugs and stuff via elite on google chrome and send changes to the game

Thats a quick way NOT to get the Silence D-Eagles.
04-09-2012, 12:32 AM #40
secret121994
Gym leader
Originally posted by chugs View Post
how do you get silencer on the deagles?

For any one who wants vid tut here it is

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by KoloDzn View Post
changed the data slugs and stuff via elite on google chrome and send changes to the game

Dont need data slugs for this just luck mainily

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by zuum View Post
Thats a quick way NOT to get the Silence D-Eagles.

I doubt Data slugs would even work TBH as its a invalid combination + this is like 5 billion times quicker
Last edited by secret121994 ; 04-09-2012 at 12:23 AM.

The following user thanked secret121994 for this useful post:

RayJ_chugs
04-09-2012, 01:58 AM #41
Having tactical knife + silencer + damage on desert eagle won't let me switch weapons...it accepts changes but won't swap out in game nor kick so im assuming proficencies are a no no.

Silencer on its own isn't working so i think they patched it
Last edited by turner1 ; 04-09-2012 at 02:22 AM.
04-09-2012, 04:27 AM #42
zvum
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by secret121994 View Post
I doubt Data slugs would even work TBH as its a invalid combination + this is like 5 billion times quicker

I agree. Plus I added the video to the OP. Additionally, I'll check the D-Eagles (Once again) to see if they aren't working. I'll even throw on Damage to see if that's the problem.
04-09-2012, 04:45 AM #43
Originally posted by zuum View Post

Please add Rep to You must login or register to view this content. for providing the video.

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is how it's done:

Requirements:

• Linked Elite Account
  • Overkill Pro (If you want Ext. Mags and a Prof.)
  • Pistol-of-Choice must be Level 2 or higher AND have an existing Pistol with Silencer Unlocked to equip Silencer
    OR
  • Pistol-of-Choice must be Level 10 AND have an existing Pistol with Ext. Mags to equip Ext. Mags (Has yet to be tested)

This Tutorial will explain how to Equip the Silencer. I have found Ext. Mags to work as well, but the tutorial would be too lengthy to include both.

Instructions
1. On Elite, set your favorite Secondary Power Pistol, being either the D-Eagle, Magnum, or MP412, on one of your classes. This Secondary MUST can have an attachment selected. (Attachment being either Akimbo or Tact. Knife)

2. On the Console, select the same class, as Elite, and select an EXISTING pistol that has Silencer. Be sure NOT to select the Silencer.

3. Afterwards, back the game to Main Menu.

4. On Elite, Send the changes to your console.

5. On the Console, to into Multiplayer and quickly access your class that has the Pistol with Silencer Unlocked. (The same class that has been modified on Elite) Navigate to the Attachment Screen of your Secondary . (Make sure nothing is selected for Attachments.)

6. If quick enough, the Elite Migrate message will appear on the Attachment Screen. Accept the changes, then click on the Silencer Attachment. (By this time, you should notice 2 Attachments on your Secondary)

7. Enjoy the Silenced Power Pistol. Now go annoy some kids/adults in S&Awesome face

hey um i tried this but when i do it and wait for the msg to come up saying do u want to change classes yes or no. it never comes up why?
04-09-2012, 10:35 AM #44
secret121994
Gym leader
Originally posted by fi3rw0rkx View Post
hey um i tried this but when i do it and wait for the msg to come up saying do u want to change classes yes or no. it never comes up why?

Did u reset ur class first on mw3 (to a default such a grenadier) for some reason some classes screw up elite i had to to film the vid up it wasnt visible on elite due to me not waiting long enough but as long as u click reset class then go back to the main menu it will work Smile
Last edited by secret121994 ; 04-09-2012 at 10:47 AM.
04-10-2012, 10:45 AM #45
Crave.
Banned
Originally posted by chugs View Post
how do you get silencer on the deagles?

NO need to negative rep if it didn't work. Thats the old way i gave you
04-10-2012, 10:11 PM #46
medalofduty
Do a barrel roll!
Now that is coolll

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.