04-16-2012, 10:06 AM #1
dubeyduck
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i wos pissed to find out that yesterday when i wos doing the clan ops 2 hours in i found out that thay cancelled it on the ps3 due to some technical difficulty i think this elite thing is taking the piss i paid good money to use this thing and thay keep cancelling the things on there sorry about the little rant i just thought id let people no

source twitter You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by dubeyduck ; 04-17-2012 at 12:28 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to dubeyduck for this useful post:

glitchplz, NJN
04-16-2012, 10:22 AM #2
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by dubeyduck View Post
i wos pissed to find out that yesterday when i wos doing the clan ops 2 hours in thay cancelled it on the ps3 due to some technical difficulty i think this elite thing is taking the piss i paid good money to use this thing and thay keep cancelling the things on there sorry about the little rant i just thought id let people no

source twitter You must login or register to view this content.

It was actually cancelled at ~1 hour in but that is besides the point. It is fucking ridiculous that this happened. They also cancelled the clan op that was going to happen today. Beachhead has really done a terrible job with COD Elite, I personally think they were too small of a company to take on something this large and they have been unable to adapt to the large scale setting even though they have had almost half a year.
04-16-2012, 10:39 AM #3
dubeyduck
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by glitchplz View Post
It was actually cancelled at ~1 hour in but that is besides the point. It is $#@!ing ridiculous that this happened. They also cancelled the clan op that was going to happen today. Beachhead has really done a terrible job with COD Elite, I personally think they were too small of a company to take on something this large and they have been unable to adapt to the large scale setting even though they have had almost half a year.

i no yeah and thanks i didnt no that thay cancelled the for today that saved me pissing about trying to do them again. you think that that many people have spent that much money for elite that thay would fix the thing and give us wot thay promised in the first place iv had premium since the day it come out and i havnt used one thing on that site and iv only played the new maps 3 times because of the shit playlist in my opinion wot a waste of money
04-16-2012, 12:02 PM #4
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
That sir is why you do your research about Beach Head Studios.
04-16-2012, 01:41 PM #5
xd366
find me on twitter now
Originally posted by Mr.
You know they canceled it because PSN is down right?

they cancelled the one for today because psn is going to be "under maintenance".
but the one from yesterday was canceled because their leaderboards weren't working. ( so i guess they werent able to keep track of how many kills each clan was getting)
04-16-2012, 01:51 PM #6
Infumed
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mr.
You know they canceled it because PSN is down right?

But the PSN wasn't down yesterday nor is it down right now, they just said it was technical problem but the PSN has been fine.
04-16-2012, 03:04 PM #7
Honk
Brute
it doesnt matter to be honest cause its impossible to win at the competitions on the PS3. As soon you are higher ranked then Mi7 you will get banned. They probably have a guy working for them at activision. Cause i see player after player getting banned from my clan for no reason. It only happends when we are higher ranked at the leaderboards as they are.
04-16-2012, 04:25 PM #8
riotmost
The Bad Guy
Originally posted by Honk View Post
it doesnt matter to be honest cause its impossible to win at the competitions on the PS3. As soon you are higher ranked then Mi7 you will get banned. They probably have a guy working for them at activision. Cause i see player after player getting banned from my clan for no reason. It only happends when we are higher ranked at the leaderboards as they are.

what do you think about Atrox Smile
04-16-2012, 11:30 PM #9
Agent_47
uMadBro?
Originally posted by Honk View Post

I must admit even though Mi7 do have plenty of good players it is a bit dodgy that there leader always seems to win the same lone wolf ops
04-17-2012, 01:21 AM #10
That would suck for sure.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo