06-12-2012, 06:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the worst tryhard names you've seen on MW3 so far?

e.g: o0 eB Flux 0o, xXx 5UP3R C0D B345T xXx, or pretty much any name bracketed by letters or numbers.

To be quite honest, I harbour a deep hatred for tryhards and their names, and they make me want to back out straight away because you know they've got a gold MSR and that they're recording for clips that nobody watches on their dead youtube channel.

:FU:

It might be better not to post here if you have a tryhard name...

:despise:

The following 2 users say thank you to fishnchipsy for this useful post:

Hitman, My Hate

The following user groaned fishnchipsy for this awful post:

Mr. Bean
06-12-2012, 09:34 PM #11
IMiniDino is possibly the most tryhard name EVARRRR! Lol that's my PSN Smile
06-12-2012, 10:00 PM #12
what makes somebody a tryhard? becuase last i recall nobody likes losing so you have to "try" to win so is everyone a tryhard because they dont like losing?
06-12-2012, 10:13 PM #13
Originally posted by xX View Post
what makes somebody a tryhard? becuase last i recall nobody likes losing so you have to "try" to win so is everyone a tryhard because they dont like losing?

People who try so hard they drop their controller due to sweat.
06-12-2012, 10:48 PM #14
Grumpfy
cameltóe, french much?
The Xs don't say if someone is a try hard, the more Xs the more dumb is the player. It is not always like this but for the most part, it is.
06-12-2012, 11:04 PM #15
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by fishnchipsy View Post
What are the worst tryhard names you've seen on MW3 so far?

e.g: o0 eB Flux 0o, xXx 5UP3R C0D B345T xXx, or pretty much any name bracketed by letters or numbers.

To be quite honest, I harbour a deep hatred for tryhards and their names, and they make me want to back out straight away because you know they've got a gold MSR and that they're recording for clips that nobody watches on their dead youtube channel.

:FU:

It might be better not to post here if you have a tryhard name...

:despise:

You think people who use snipers are tryhards, when a sniper has one shot to hit people and mp7, acr etc have 20 and over...yeah ok.. :dumb:
06-12-2012, 11:13 PM #16
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Marvilla View Post
The Xs don't say if someone is a try hard, the more Xs the more dumb is the player. It is not always like this but for the most part, it is.

My GT is S14x

I would have S14 but I can't :fa:
06-12-2012, 11:22 PM #17
Grumpfy
cameltóe, french much?
Originally posted by Alt
My GT is S14x

I would have S14 but I can't :fa:

That's why it's not always true, in that case you used one because you wanted that nick anyways but if someone put Xs by choice if when it's not needed, that's when the dumb part begins.
06-12-2012, 11:35 PM #18
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Marvilla View Post
That's why it's not always true, in that case you used one because you wanted that nick anyways but if someone put Xs by choice if when it's not needed, that's when the dumb part begins.

Yeah I know what you mean Smile
When you see Xx iiQuiickSh0TzZ ect..
06-12-2012, 11:39 PM #19
BushyBu
Gym leader
I used X's in my name on AOL when I was 14... Sadly which was over 10 years ago...

I used it before it was cool... HisptaBushyBu!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo