06-12-2012, 06:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the worst tryhard names you've seen on MW3 so far?

e.g: o0 eB Flux 0o, xXx 5UP3R C0D B345T xXx, or pretty much any name bracketed by letters or numbers.

To be quite honest, I harbour a deep hatred for tryhards and their names, and they make me want to back out straight away because you know they've got a gold MSR and that they're recording for clips that nobody watches on their dead youtube channel.

:FU:

It might be better not to post here if you have a tryhard name...

:despise:

The following 2 users say thank you to fishnchipsy for this useful post:

Hitman, My Hate

The following user groaned fishnchipsy for this awful post:

Mr. Bean
06-12-2012, 07:13 PM #2
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
Many people refer to tryharding as using reg guns... I always use them so does that make me one? Just cause you're not some quickscoping little fuck doesnt mean you're a tryhard...

The following 12 users say thank you to Im Po for this useful post:

Abe, DEREKTROTTER, fishnchipsy, Grumpy, Hurldoh, Sterg, Nuke, CoolDude, Richard., Rip The Jacker, xKtF
06-12-2012, 07:45 PM #3
Originally posted by Im
Many people refer to tryharding as using reg guns... I always use them so does that make me one? Just cause you're not some quickscoping little fuck doesnt mean you're a tryhard...

It's funny because the tryhards trying to record for clips say that reg gunning is trying hard, I'd agree and say that they are trying hard to get clips.

The following user thanked fishnchipsy for this useful post:

Im Po
06-12-2012, 08:00 PM #4
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
Originally posted by fishnchipsy View Post
It's funny because the tryhards trying to record for clips say that reg gunning is trying hard, I'd agree and say that they are trying hard to get clips.

yea, I mainly play to get challenges, and its easier with guns like the mp7 etc..but it doesn't make me a tryhard :p

The following user thanked Im Po for this useful post:

Hitman
06-12-2012, 08:00 PM #5
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
I think we all know a tryhard when we see one (ie: unnecessary dropshots, jump around corners to survive, ACR's in all forms & fashions) not too see that these are the only classifications and that they are %100 true, but like you said, you can tell by the name as well.

Funny though how some of them actually suck :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to The Clipse for this useful post:

iLLuSiOnZ915, Imtravvy

The following user groaned The Clipse for this awful post:

Grumpfy
06-12-2012, 08:14 PM #6
TAFF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by fishnchipsy View Post
What are the worst tryhard names you've seen on MW3 so far?

e.g: o0 eB Flux 0o, xXx 5UP3R C0D B345T xXx, or pretty much any name bracketed by letters or numbers.

To be quite honest, I harbour a deep hatred for tryhards and their names, and they make me want to back out straight away because you know they've got a gold MSR and that they're recording for clips that nobody watches on their dead youtube channel.

:FU:

It might be better not to post here if you have a tryhard name...

:despise:

I share your hatred for these kinds of names. They are just so unoriginal and I get sick of seeing them.
06-12-2012, 08:14 PM #7
Anthony.
Trolololololol
Everyone calls everyone tryhards.. they're just playing the fucking game.

The following 4 users say thank you to Anthony. for this useful post:

chiefclueless, Grumpy, WhoIsBrandon, xd366
06-12-2012, 08:29 PM #8
BushyBu
Gym leader
ummm... who cares? Its just a name... and if they talk push Mute... You should hate taxes and racist people... Not people with X's in their names...

seriously though taxes suck...

The following 3 users say thank you to BushyBu for this useful post:

Grumpy, Wartortle, WhoIsBrandon
06-12-2012, 08:41 PM #9
Press ►
am r supr fgt
I hate people who dropshot while you have your back turned to them. I mean... why?! :yuno:
06-12-2012, 08:52 PM #10
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
My Psn is soo tryhard, its SweatyMidgets ahha

The following user thanked SweatyMidgets for this useful post:

Grumpfy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo