09-02-2012, 05:50 AM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So recently today while I was playing myself some MW3 I thought of an Idea. And ofcourse while I was being killed by a camper laying on the ground in a corner. And I thought of a youtube channel which is: You must login or register to view this content.

Now what I will be doing is keeping my vault recording on and basically any camper that I come into contact with whether they kill me first and go back right where they are and then kill then (campers never move even after they kill somebody and we all know that :p) or I just kill them first or even better at the last result would be just plain humiliate them!

Now in about every Call of Duty I've played I've always been the player to rush or even just keep moving looking for that next target to take out. Now in the video and video description I would zoom their gamertag/gamer id so people can see who it was and I will also include links in the description where you can go to that players profile and send them a message to tell them to quit camping!

Now we all hate campers and they just ruin the game most of the time and I thought this might be a cool small way to help maybe fix this problem. In Black Ops 2 I've heard of somethings they are doing to stop campers and I think it's a good Idea.

So basically I wanted to hear what you guys thought about this and would it be a cool Idea just to put up who I find and let the Call of Duty gaming community try to fix the problem by checking out those people and trying to set them straight and or just humiliate them and maybe they won't do it again. In this thread I just want to be able to tell if people would enjoy this. Happy

Anyways just post your thoughts below and maybe we can start Operation: "Save Call of Duty from Campers" =D

Regards, Reaper
Last edited by Reaper ; 09-02-2012 at 05:54 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

HomelandSec, PussayPatrol, TheBigRod
09-05-2012, 04:48 AM #11
I really like this idea as campers will feel pressure when everybody is message them !
09-05-2012, 11:21 AM #12
What a stupid and a pointless action, getting people to spam a camper. It's their game, they can play how they want. It's not your game, you don't make the rules.

I'm not a camper or a rusher but it's my game and I will play how I want. Getting people to spam a player is pure stupid.

The following user thanked Awayze for this useful post:

Porter_Justice

The following user groaned Awayze for this awful post:

chrisauh
09-05-2012, 02:31 PM #13
lol what a stupid idea, i'm a 24/7 full on rusher but i don't blame people for camping, as long as they're killing you, then they're playing the right way, there is no rule saying thou shall not camp

the only thing that ruins this game is the fact that parties can play against randoms/people playing solo, they should only pair them up against other parties

on the other hand you're associated with modded lobbies, changing your stats and such, actually breaking the rules :dumb:
Last edited by gtfomyface ; 09-05-2012 at 02:40 PM.
09-05-2012, 03:32 PM #14
What makes me lol is the campers in hardcore. Like I don't see you hiding there while Im waiting to respawn. Then I go kill them. Camping is rampant and will not get a win against me in HC FFA by being a camping bitch.
09-05-2012, 04:28 PM #15
HomelandSec
League Champion
If I run to a camper, I will usually flashbang then (2times) then throw my nade. Usually that will bring attention to tell them to stop camping...
09-06-2012, 04:07 PM #16
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I hope all you that would be down for spamming people for camping aren't heavy Support killstreak in MW3 or Noobtubers in MW2.

Support users deserve spam more than anybody if we're arrogant enough to try and force people to play a way that yields is more success which is honestly what this is about.

We only cate about campers WHEN THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL IN KILLING.

We only call guns OP WHEN WE GET KILLED BY THEM A LOT.

The latent self serving mentally COD players have is funny.

I bet some would spam Sandy Ravage or MarkofJ if they were in a lobby for "using hacks"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo