09-02-2012, 05:50 AM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So recently today while I was playing myself some MW3 I thought of an Idea. And ofcourse while I was being killed by a camper laying on the ground in a corner. And I thought of a youtube channel which is: You must login or register to view this content.

Now what I will be doing is keeping my vault recording on and basically any camper that I come into contact with whether they kill me first and go back right where they are and then kill then (campers never move even after they kill somebody and we all know that :p) or I just kill them first or even better at the last result would be just plain humiliate them!

Now in about every Call of Duty I've played I've always been the player to rush or even just keep moving looking for that next target to take out. Now in the video and video description I would zoom their gamertag/gamer id so people can see who it was and I will also include links in the description where you can go to that players profile and send them a message to tell them to quit camping!

Now we all hate campers and they just ruin the game most of the time and I thought this might be a cool small way to help maybe fix this problem. In Black Ops 2 I've heard of somethings they are doing to stop campers and I think it's a good Idea.

So basically I wanted to hear what you guys thought about this and would it be a cool Idea just to put up who I find and let the Call of Duty gaming community try to fix the problem by checking out those people and trying to set them straight and or just humiliate them and maybe they won't do it again. In this thread I just want to be able to tell if people would enjoy this. Happy

Anyways just post your thoughts below and maybe we can start Operation: "Save Call of Duty from Campers" =D

Regards, Reaper
Last edited by Reaper ; 09-02-2012 at 05:54 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

HomelandSec, PussayPatrol, TheBigRod
09-02-2012, 06:11 AM #2
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
This is not a bad idea, but you could get banned for it if the butthurt user calls or contacts activision.
09-02-2012, 06:13 AM #3
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Originally posted by xShadow
This is not a bad idea, but you could get banned for it if the butthurt user calls or contacts activision.

All I'm doing is leaving the gamertags in the description. I will but I can not be held responsible for anything anybody else does with it. Smile

Fair use content. Winky Winky
09-02-2012, 07:19 AM #4
Originally posted by Reaper View Post
Anyways just post your thoughts below and maybe we can start Operation: "Save Call of Duty from Campers"

Campers that use the perk that hides them from UAV's will still appear on radar if they are not moving in Black Ops 2. This is great and I am glad Treyarch have decided to combat camping even if it is only a small addition.

As for your idea, I think it could work. Similar to booster buster videos, this series could expose some of the most annoying players in the Call of Duty scene. I am the rush around type too and I always run in to campers. It could be hard to change a campers way, this is the only problem I see.

If you attract a lot of attention and exposers a lot of campers, it may actually work. It would be funny if you could catch "famous" YouTube Call of Duty commentators camping :p

The following 2 users say thank you to Storm for this useful post:

River J, will34
09-02-2012, 07:39 AM #5
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Originally posted by Storm View Post
Campers that use the perk that hides them from UAV's will still appear on radar if they are not moving in Black Ops 2. This is great and I am glad Treyarch have decided to combat camping even if it is only a small addition.

As for your idea, I think it could work. Similar to booster buster videos, this series could expose some of the most annoying players in the Call of Duty scene. I am the rush around type too and I always run in to campers. It could be hard to change a campers way, this is the only problem I see.

If you attract a lot of attention and exposers a lot of campers, it may actually work. It would be funny if you could catch "famous" YouTube Call of Duty commentators camping :p

This is what I will be aiming for. And na don't really wanna catch any big youtubers doing it but I just want to get the channel known because with a bigger community supporting it the more people will try to stop the campers and push for the cause. Smile

I think this will be something cool to do as hobby and just catch people in the act of camping and all and exposing them. Should be something fun to to do a good cause. Happy
09-02-2012, 08:27 AM #6
KaReM-D
Big Daddy
If camper is the last alive it is ok to camp because it is hard to kill in middle of map when 6 people coming for u ^^
09-02-2012, 05:03 PM #7
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
Originally posted by D View Post
If camper is the last alive it is ok to camp because it is hard to kill in middle of map when 6 people coming for u ^^

camper.

:carling:
09-02-2012, 05:18 PM #8
shooterace247
I defeated!
I use a tactic where if I'm not sure if a camper is in the room. I would normally throw a stun grenade then jump in the room and pre fire if I know where they are hiding almost works 95% of the time. Awesome face
09-02-2012, 05:52 PM #9
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I like the idea. Just don't let YouTube go to the brain stare
09-05-2012, 12:52 AM #10
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I agree with the premise but "camper" is the most overused word in Call of Duty by a long shot. It is like the 'swag' of COD word use. I think camper is an excuse at this point. Do people hide in corners and wait for you? YES, is every single guy that killed you some camper, NO? And if people do camp but you do well do you really care? Probably not. From my experience people have called me a 'tryhard' or told me the PP90M1 is so overpowered. I mean you can't win for losing. I actually rushed and didn't camp yet there is still an issue. All though I believe excuse making and trying to absolve oneself from blame is a bigger issue in the COD community.

Mostly because people overuse it. Whenever a guy kills you while not sprinting it was a camper. Not factoring in that maybe you were on his UAV(that is always up btw) and he waited 2 seconds for you. Not factoring in if that guy saw you kill his teammate or soundwhored you. Not factoring in if the guy was reloading amongst other things.

Also you can't trash talk a guy in pregame lobby then if he beats you talk about how much he camps, that isn't how trash talk works. If a guy bets he can take your girlfriend, you can't question him if he did so by buying her affection.

I am in no way trying to stick up for campers, rather GOOD rushers. There is a difference between rushers and guys who run around pressing buttons. I also play in parties so that way I know I have good players on my team who can deal with campers.

A guy might go 70-0 camping against green arrows, but get a team and that same guy will go 20-20 and rage quit. I also use Recon Pro and call out locations. So honestly the first step in stopping campers is being good enough to kill them. People overrate the ability of campers. Most legit campers aren't very good and are easily defeated. However if you're running around trying to quick scope or use Riot shields and guys keep picking you off than what do you expect.

So I like the idea as long as GOOD RUSHERS are involved. Expecting everybody to run around pressing buttons and dying over and over in a game where kills and deaths are important is pretty impractical. It's like expecting casual players to not try throw throw Play Action touchdown passes on Madden every play. Or expecting people not to pick the best teams on sports games. People will take the easy or simplest way out, it is our jobs to accept the challenge and overcome that. I also stay away from regular TDM because that is where most campers are.

Get a class with SMG and Rapid Fire with RPG secondary and you will go Sandy Ravage on campers and rushers alike.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 09-06-2012 at 03:59 PM.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Reaper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo