10-25-2012, 04:28 PM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm in a clan and I have been assigned to recruit people for it. I've been it in for a few weeks now and let me just say, it's the best clan i've ever been in yet. The members are fun to play with and mature so there's no "squeakers" as people say. There's an age limit on the clan, it is 16. If you're under the age of 16, don't even apply. You're application will be denied on the spot. There is a simple process before you are accepted into the clan. You have to register on our clan website, read the rules, post an applicaton, and go through an "evaluation" process. All you have to do while being evaluated is stay active on the site and play MW3/BOps 2(When it's out) with us whenever we invite you. If you don't join us and blow us off for your friends instead, your chances of getting it in are small. Well, if interested, go You must login or register to view this content., do what I said above, and good luck. Make sure to say that I, xI LIKE MILKx, referred you to the site in your application.

P.S. We are a level 44 clan on CoD Elite so once you're, if you are,accepted into the clan, put in an application on CoD Elite and you might get our bonuses.
12-30-2012, 05:10 PM #11
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by zYounqAce View Post
Its Cool Because You Not The Leader Anyways.

WELL OBVIOUSLY! LOL! I was going to troll you and I sure as hell wasnt going to sell it to you because you omly have 185 posts and 93rep.
12-30-2012, 08:46 PM #12
Originally posted by xI
WELL OBVIOUSLY! LOL! I was going to troll you and I sure as hell wasnt going to sell it to you because you omly have 185 posts and 93rep.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh STFU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo