05-21-2014, 02:54 PM #1
MetersMaker
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If u want to, add me: TheOfficialLucas or add me on skype: Metersmaker

The following user thanked MetersMaker for this useful post:

FreeModzForYou
05-29-2014, 07:46 PM #11
Miyata
Gym leader
Originally posted by MetersMaker View Post
No Drack

It was a joke bro :P
05-29-2014, 08:32 PM #12
Originally posted by Kush
You are right but a ps3 modder can easily be a hacker also, but people that have "hacker" in their name because they host modded lobbies is funny

it is, i can agree, a very commonly confused term. I just didn't like the big differ between the two... or more so, saying 1 cant be the other Enzo
06-04-2014, 04:36 AM #13
Originally posted by xJumpHaxX View Post
noone is a hacker on ps3 Not Happy or Sad

Hackers and Modders mean two different things

Modders -Modding is a slang expression that is derived from the verb "modify". Modding refers to the act of modifying hardware, software, or virtually anything else, to perform a function not originally conceived or intended by the designer, or achieve a bespoke specification. The term modding is often used within the computer game community, particularly in regard to creating new or altered content and sharing that via the web.

Hackers - a person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.
an enthusiastic and skilful computer programmer or user.

Hacking isnt that hard... simple as SQL injection and boom your a hacker Enzo
06-04-2014, 08:20 AM #14
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
I know but I wasn't saying that, he was looking for 'hackers' who 'mod ' ps3
06-04-2014, 11:12 PM #15
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by xJumpHaxX View Post
I know but I wasn't saying that, he was looking for 'hackers' who 'mod ' ps3

I personally don't hack myself, and I hate it when kids call me a hacker online. To me modifying game content is harmless is certain ways and is breaking the games terms and conditions, I think if you sell modified content then you are moving into the legal or not legal battle. But the term hacker is completely wrong. You can do a simple SQL injection but I wouldn't consider someone to do that a hacker. A hacker in my terms is what you stated, which is also illegal. It's not like I mod black ops 2 then come off ps3 and take shit from NASA's database -.-

The following 3 users say thank you to Geo for this useful post:

BoatyMcBoatFace, Miyata, Taylors Bish
06-05-2014, 01:27 AM #16
Originally posted by GeoSe7enModding View Post
I personally don't hack myself, and I hate it when kids call me a hacker online. To me modifying game content is harmless is certain ways and is breaking the games terms and conditions, I think if you sell modified content then you are moving into the legal or not legal battle. But the term hacker is completely wrong. You can do a simple SQL injection but I wouldn't consider someone to do that a hacker. A hacker in my terms is what you stated, which is also illegal. It's not like I mod black ops 2 then come off ps3 and take shit from NASA's database -.-

You are so correct. Couldn't have said it better myself.

The following user thanked Taylors Bish for this useful post:

Geo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo