05-29-2014, 12:44 AM #1
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, I am Starting a new series on my channel which will be videos of Old Mod Menus on all the previous Call of Duty's!
I need you guys to tell me what to record and if you want to be in the video!

If you are interested or have a suggestion, please add me on skype: xJumpHaxX, or comment below :P

all the videos will be posted on my channel : You must login or register to view this content.

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Last edited by BoatyMcBoatFace ; 05-29-2014 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Episode 1, Episode 2

The following 3 users say thank you to BoatyMcBoatFace for this useful post:

DesperateAsshole, Miyata, zecaben
05-29-2014, 02:22 AM #2
zecaben
League Champion
Originally posted by xJumpHaxX View Post
Hey Guys, I am Starting a new series on my channel which will be videos of Old Mod Menus on all the previous Call of Duty's!

If you are interested or have a suggestion, please add me on skype: xJumpHaxX, or comment below :P

all the videos will be posted on my channel : You must login or register to view this content.

Episode 1:

I really like this! not many people give much attention to old COD's, and I love the old COD's!!! It would be cool if you actually talked or something, because it is kind of boring just to watch you play... Happy
I would love to be in the videos Happy my psn is zecaben. I just subbed Smile i'm your 69th sub lol XD

The following user thanked zecaben for this useful post:

BoatyMcBoatFace
05-29-2014, 03:13 PM #3
Winter
Purple God
"Old School Mods" - "Project Memories v1" I most definitely would not call this Old School.

The following user thanked Winter for this useful post:

05-29-2014, 05:49 PM #4
Originally posted by xJumpHaxX View Post
Hey Guys, I am Starting a new series on my channel which will be videos of Old Mod Menus on all the previous Call of Duty's!

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

I like your idea but Project Memories is not even close to being old school. If you want old school try Elite Mossy MW2 patch or TeamTier COD4 patch or Karoolus W@W patch. Those are old school mod menus.

The following 3 users say thank you to codybenti for this useful post:

Canuck_Modz, Sweet_Cheeba
05-29-2014, 06:30 PM #5
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
I like your idea but Project Memories is not even close to being old school. If you want old school try Elite Mossy MW2 patch or TeamTier COD4 patch or Karoolus W@W patch. Those are old school mod menus.

i've added 3 new videos, which consist of mw2, w@w and cod 4 Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo