07-21-2014, 11:40 AM #1
minimitch140
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU I was thinking of starting recoveries. I am 13 and I have school at the moment so it won't be professional but I really wanted a fun way to earn a bit of money. I am not advertising it here but requesting tips on how to get people. I can't post an advertisement here because
A) No one will buy it because it won't be that popular
B) I am not elite.

Anyone know how to get my service running? Thanks. Also if you know anyone such as a friend that would like any call of duty recoveries just ask them to add me on skype: minimitch140
07-21-2014, 12:08 PM #2
Dixvn
Gym leader
Originally posted by minimitch140 View Post
Hi NGU I was thinking of starting recoveries. I am 13 and I have school at the moment so it won't be professional but I really wanted a fun way to earn a bit of money. I am not advertising it here but requesting tips on how to get people. I can't post an advertisement here because
B) I am not elite.

Anyone know how to get my service running? Thanks. Also if you know anyone such as a friend that would like any call of duty recoveries just ask them to add me on skype: minimitch140

1. Get jailbroken console
2. Do a free recoveries for a while to be a well-known on NGU community
3. Get elite and sell your recovery!
07-21-2014, 12:24 PM #3
minimitch140
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by My
1. Get jailbroken console
2. Do a free recoveries for a while to be a well-known on NGU community
3. Get elite and sell your recovery!

thanks btw I have a jailbroken ps3 lol
07-21-2014, 12:32 PM #4
Dixvn
Gym leader
thanks btw I have a jailbroken ps3 lol

But be careful, try do it maximum 10 elites free recoveries and they can trust you.
I don't mind to be your first person as you need to prove that you're legit.
07-21-2014, 02:22 PM #5
Reus_BVB
League Champion
dont lose your time,to much people giving free recoverys market its dead
07-25-2014, 09:37 PM #6
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Hi NGU I was thinking of starting recoveries. I am 13 and I have school at the moment so it won't be professional but I really wanted a fun way to earn a bit of money. I am not advertising it here but requesting tips on how to get people. I can't post an advertisement here because
B) I am not elite.

Get known, don't scam, do em fast and legit (y)
07-30-2014, 12:10 PM #7
vivas700
Bounty hunter
id be willing to do recoveries for people on elite so they can prove i dont scam? anyone up for it add me on skype vivas700
08-04-2014, 04:55 AM #8
owens12
Gym leader
Best way is to host free ones for a while then charge
08-04-2014, 07:14 AM #9
I did add u on skype! Just waiting for u 2 get back to me to do my acc
08-04-2014, 09:52 PM #10
Yadderr
Bounty hunter
Don't scam, And don't do recoveries for random people who just join Looking to leech, Oh and also Don't push yourself to do every single person who asks because doing free recoveries it's bound to get 10 Year old's who Just beg and beg do mature legit people Winky Winky Good luck on your Services which are free.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo