10-19-2014, 11:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, i am going to be giving some tools away for games and will be hosting mods on games such as GTA V and lets call of dutys. I can also help any of you guys with recoveries or if you cant get on PS3 i can help with these sort of stuff all you need to do is add me on skype JibJob10. Any games you need mods on i can possibly get. Also i have FIFA tools and a lot of coins so anyone who needs coins add me.

Skype - JibJob10 - Anything you need on PS3 feel free to come to me Smile Thanks

The following user groaned JibJop10 for this awful post:

Restrain
10-20-2014, 03:50 AM #11
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by paalpaal11 View Post
lol do you have fut 15 coin hack?

there is no fifa 15 coin hack! He will scam you Smile
10-20-2014, 05:55 AM #12
Paalpaal11
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iBRCKsHD View Post
there is no fifa 15 coin hack! He will scam you Smile

Yes haha I know
10-20-2014, 06:00 AM #13
Restrain
CoD Services
Possibly the dumbest post i have ever seen in my entire life.
10-21-2014, 08:42 PM #14
Originally posted by Paalpaal11 View Post
Yes haha I know

yes there is on PS3 for DEX you absolute fool, how do you think sites such as MMO2K and MMOGA get coins? Jailbreak maybe? Just maybe dont call me a scam without actually knowing me you retard
10-21-2014, 09:30 PM #15
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by JibJop10 View Post
yes there is on PS3 for DEX you absolute fool, how do you think sites such as MMO2K and MMOGA get coins? Jailbreak maybe? Just maybe dont call me a scam without actually knowing me you retard

OMG you are so dumb, you are clearly a spammer, I have a DEX and know that FIFA UT is server sided and no offsets stick, it is impossible. If MMOGA used a jailbreak to get coins to sell they would be sued.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Artsy
10-21-2014, 10:46 PM #16
Originally posted by Geo View Post
OMG you are so dumb, you are clearly a spammer, I have a DEX and know that FIFA UT is server sided and no offsets stick, it is impossible. If MMOGA used a jailbreak to get coins to sell they would be sued.

not sure your serious when i have got the tool ahaha lmao i have even sold the coins to some people who have added me please dont come here acting like there is no such thing
10-21-2014, 11:26 PM #17
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
not sure your serious when i have got the tool ahaha lmao i have even sold the coins to some people who have added me please dont come here acting like there is no such thing

Oh dear my brain tears

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

iHaxel
10-22-2014, 07:19 AM #18
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
yes i do you need coins? add skype JibJob10

I sell coins, PM me.
10-22-2014, 03:54 PM #19
Paalpaal11
Bounty hunter