Post: (Post You're Requests) Menu Base's For Any COD (CEX/DEX)
05-28-2015, 07:58 AM #1
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
hey guys so i see that there are some menu base's for some of the call of duty's but not much people using them cause they have some sort of issue or not user friendly.

so if you would like to see a menu or a new menu base layout just post your ideas below and me and my team will start working right away to come out with these new menu ideas and menu base's that the community want's. Smile

Projects we are currently working on
----------------------------------------------------

BO1 Zombies Menu Base C# [100%]
You must login or register to view this content.

BO1 Multiplayer Menu Base C# [10%]
Not Completed Enough For Preview. Check Again Soon
MW2 Menu Base C# [25%]
MW3 Menu Base C# [65%]
pictures and videos will be added in spoiler tags under the project title Smile after we get more work done.

Any ideas given for projects or designs will be added to our credit list for anything you help us come up with Smile

[We are willing to code in other languages than C# Winky Winky all you have to do is ask]

Contact me on skype if you would like to help create menu's and menu bases for the community Smile every contribution help the modding community Winky Winky -Skype: Fayth_Joka
[/center]
[/B]

The following user thanked CrEaTiiOn_420 for this useful post:

MathRock_
07-06-2015, 05:38 AM #29
Default Avatar
Thomas
Originally posted by 420 View Post
im moving around alot and i have some things i do everyday so i dont have the time much but i will try to get on more Smile

Hurry Up c: its Soo Boring When you Have no one to talk to haha :p
07-07-2015, 06:34 PM #30
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Ops View Post
Hurry Up c: its Soo Boring When you Have no one to talk to haha :p

hahaaha alright ill be on later today Smile
07-07-2015, 10:18 PM #31
RmZ
Keeper
Hi, I was wondering if it possible to convert or at least re-create this COD4 patch from Xbox to PS3, let me know bro.......even any tips to recreate this is accepted

07-08-2015, 01:44 PM #32
Default Avatar
Thomas
hey guys so i see that there are some menu base's for some of the call of duty's but not much people using them cause they have some sort of issue or not user friendly.

so if you would like to see a menu or a new menu base layout just post your ideas below and me and my team will start working right away to come out with these new menu ideas and menu base's that the community want's. Smile

MW2 Menu Base C# [25%]
MW3 Menu Base C# [65%]
pictures and videos will be added in spoiler tags under the project title Smile after we get more work done.

Any ideas given for projects or designs will be added to our credit list for anything you help us come up with Smile

[We are willing to code in other languages than C# Winky Winky all you have to do is ask]

Contact me on skype if you would like to help create menu's and menu bases for the community Smile every contribution help the modding community Winky Winky -Skype: Fayth_Joka
[/center]
[/B]

Hey Bro, If You Wanna Have me Help you out i can Start on a Menu Base for a Game ! Just Let Me Know Smile
And Theo Released That Zombies Menu Base For Bo1 For Zombies To You Can Add it With yours if you dont Care haha, But I'm Here I'll Help Out (You Should Know Already <3 haha)
09-13-2015, 06:42 PM #33
Damen
Haxor!

MW2 Menu Base C# [25%]
MW3 Menu Base C# [65%]

[/center]
[/B]

Holy &%$# could someone remake that bo1 zombies menu base to waw? it's amazing Reaper
09-28-2015, 04:46 AM #34
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Necrosleep View Post
Holy &%$# could someone remake that bo1 zombies menu base to waw? it's amazing Reaper

GSC or C# or C++?
12-01-2015, 01:07 PM #35
Ttyler24
Bounty hunter
Can you do a non host aimbot for bo2 ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo