Post: FPS on tabletop? They said it can’t be done. We did it!
10-13-2015, 01:24 PM #1
John_S
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi folks! My name is John and I am currently working on tabletop game with a couple of my friends. We’ve worked on the game for over a year and we will be launching a Kickstarter for it this fall. Here is what the map looks like for the game:

You must login or register to view this content.

As huge online shooter fans of all Call of Duty games, we designed the game to recreate the intense feeling of playing an online match when you are away from your computer or out with your friends. We included all the popular modes you already know how to play from online shooters.

Hasta La Vista Baby is a 2-player tabletop experience for fans of online shooters, who want to enjoy their favorite games offline. Enjoy it anywhere, play modes you already know how to play and create your own rules to experience authentic multiplayer action on your tabletop. We are talking about fan favorite modes like Domination, Sabotage, Search & Destroy and, of course, Capture the Flag. To succeed, you are going to use your own skills and tactics, but don't worry, various perks and bonuses can give you an advantage over your opponent.

Check out our first look video for a quick overview:

We have worked hard on the design of the game, so it has a very unique and attractive look that will appeal to every gamer. Our soldier figures have an authentic real-life look which we have attained via 3D scanning of real-life people. These highly detailed soldiers and also all of the items, such as tokens, bombs and flags will be made out of metal and will be part of the game. I have attached a couple of pictures, so that you can get a better understanding of the look and feel of the game.

We will be publishing weekly updates with news and additional info leading up to the Kickstarter campaign on Tumblr. If there is anything else you would like to know about the game, please let me know.

You can also check out our website, where you can register to be notified when the game campaign launches on Kickstarter. The first 100 copies will be discounted, so registering is one way to find out when the campaign goes live. The other way is to follow us on Twitter or Facebook.

Sorry for the long post. The team and I are just really excited about starting the campaign and getting more info about this game out there. We are just starting to let people in the gaming community know about this game with posts like this one. If any of you have ideas where and how we could share more info about the game, please let us know.

The following 3 users say thank you to John_S for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Meega HD, XxBlud23xX
10-18-2015, 03:48 PM #2
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by S View Post
Hi folks! My name is John and I am currently working on tabletop game with a couple of my friends. We’ve worked on the game for over a year and we will be launching a Kickstarter for it this fall. Here is what the map looks like for the game:

As huge online shooter fans of all Call of Duty games, we designed the game to recreate the intense feeling of playing an online match when you are away from your computer or out with your friends. We included all the popular modes you already know how to play from online shooters.

Hasta La Vista Baby is a 2-player tabletop experience for fans of online shooters, who want to enjoy their favorite games offline. Enjoy it anywhere, play modes you already know how to play and create your own rules to experience authentic multiplayer action on your tabletop. We are talking about fan favorite modes like Domination, Sabotage, Search & Destroy and, of course, Capture the Flag. To succeed, you are going to use your own skills and tactics, but don't worry, various perks and bonuses can give you an advantage over your opponent.

Check out our first look video for a quick overview:

We have worked hard on the design of the game, so it has a very unique and attractive look that will appeal to every gamer. Our soldier figures have an authentic real-life look which we have attained via 3D scanning of real-life people. These highly detailed soldiers and also all of the items, such as tokens, bombs and flags will be made out of metal and will be part of the game. I have attached a couple of pictures, so that you can get a better understanding of the look and feel of the game.

We will be publishing weekly updates with news and additional info leading up to the Kickstarter campaign on Tumblr. If there is anything else you would like to know about the game, please let me know.

You can also check out our website, where you can register to be notified when the game campaign launches on Kickstarter. The first 100 copies will be discounted, so registering is one way to find out when the campaign goes live. The other way is to follow us on Twitter or Facebook.

Sorry for the long post. The team and I are just really excited about starting the campaign and getting more info about this game out there. We are just starting to let people in the gaming community know about this game with posts like this one. If any of you have ideas where and how we could share more info about the game, please let us know.

Wow this looks very cool. Good job
10-19-2015, 09:10 PM #3
Yadderr
Bounty hunter
I actually enjoyed this, It's something different. Will donate to that Kick starter when It's up. Good luck with this Project lad!
11-07-2015, 08:47 AM #4
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
Hardly a challenge, let alone buying - anyone can adapt a tt or pen& paper version, just find a suitable CR base from an RPG (such as one of the two gens of GDW's SR/CR system), then work on adapting content to fit a different base. Myself, and many trad RPGers did suchlike for Doom, OFP, elite/frontier and many others.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo