09-30-2008, 12:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call of Duty: World At War Kill Streaks Revealed

Originally posted by another user
Following the release of the complete list of Call of Duty: World at War perks and confirmation that the online multiplayer beta will be exclusive to Xbox 360 and PC, we have one more COD5 announcement for you - details of the new "kill streak" commands.

Here is the complete list:

Recon Plane (3 Kills):

Kill three enemies without dying and you are given the ability to call in a recon plane to mark enemies temporarily on your radar map. The only enemies that won't appear are ones using the Reconnaissance perk.

Artillery Strike (5 Kills):

Kill five enemies without dying and you are given the ability to call in an artillery strike. This is very similar to the Airstrike command in COD4, however, instead of a line of bombs going off, the area in which you select for the drop is completely obliterated in a long series of cannon fire.

Unleash the Dogs (7 Kills):

Kill seven enemies without dying and you enable the ability to call in attack dogs, which will sniff out any enemies on the map. Unlike COD4, attack dogs will find you regardless of where you hide, making it exceedingly difficult to avoid them. Furthermore, killing the attack dogs will only save you temporarily as the hounds will respawn if killed until their time/kill limit has expired.

The following 6 users say thank you to Billy_Boy_07 for this useful post:

Brodyf11, ej080, Fletcher, GaminLegend, lolyfoo, Patriot
10-03-2008, 01:58 AM #20
ShadyDa1NOnly
Who’s Jim Erased?
Nice. But now i know i am goin 2 be hidin in a room when some1 get 7 kills streak lol.
10-03-2008, 06:43 AM #21
Originally posted by GaminLegend View Post
Man, thats some sweet stuff!

Well, are they gonna come out with COSad Awesome WAW for PS3?:confused:

oh wow, it's like asking if a Poke'mon game will be on a Nintendo system

of course it will be on the PS3
10-03-2008, 08:17 AM #22
Originally posted by GaminLegend View Post
Man, thats some sweet stuff!

Well, are they gonna come out with COSad Awesome WAW for PS3?:confused:

Yeh of corse they are.
10-13-2008, 09:23 PM #23
BA-SHELLEY
NGU Oringnal
Nice.

My plan for when i get attack dogs is to follow them to the enemy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo