10-09-2008, 03:09 AM #1
Dingus98
[move]fuk up m8[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post what you think of CoD5

I think they should of kept it modern warfare it will be good but not as good as CoD4Eek i said it they should of gave the job to Infinity Ward againHappy

The following user thanked Dingus98 for this useful post:

World_War_3
10-09-2008, 02:05 PM #2
WOOOW dude there has been tons of threads like this one. And people already said everything they thought about the new game. So chill and don't double post!
10-09-2008, 02:11 PM #3
World_War_3
I’m too L33T
yo i +rep u n the game is gonna be cool
10-09-2008, 02:38 PM #4
laTex
WutDaFish?
hey man did you already see the videos that ww3 posted ! after seeing those videos i really changed my mind , i'm going to buy it for sure , it looks awesome!
10-09-2008, 02:55 PM #5
im not going to buy unless its the last game on earth.
i just hate it. simply because its set back i'd rather it to be in our days.
because of the guns mainly.
10-09-2008, 09:44 PM #6
I wish the WHOLE COD franchise would let WW2 go already.:mad:
They've made enough great WW2 games. (COD3)etc.
There's many different conflicts in the past, and not just american ones either.:rolleyes: There are alot better weapons than WW2 era also.Happy
modern warfare is a nice game no doubt but theres somalia, afghanistan,
the drug wars in central and south america. they could go further than they have is all i'm sayin.

Smile^rep 4 me if u agreee..
Last edited by Shadow517 ; 10-12-2008 at 06:54 AM. Reason: 2nd line wuz added so no one mistakes my message.
10-10-2008, 02:38 AM #7
Wow whoever doesn't like the game just because its set back to WW2 is very blind. You can't just judge the game because of that, look at there options what other did they have? People dont watch trailers or game play videos just out of the blue assume it is a gay game just cause one person said it's in WW2 meaning its stupid so im not getting it. Another modern warfare game would be stupid because not much is going on in the world right now nothing as intense as world war 2. Other then World War 2 all other options were stupid

Future War: Game lasts 2 minutes whole world is destroyed by nuclear warfare Smile

Modern Warfare: Same story once again or a story about something that didn't really happen.

War against terrorism: This a lot of people think would be cool but its stupid terrorism isn't a good theme for a war game a few bombs blown and the terrorists captured great story right?

Past Warfare: I would love playing a game shooting bows and arrows and throwing rocks at enemies waaay more then shooting and exploding enemies with tanks, guns, grenades etc.

World War 2: A story about the biggest war in recorded history. The war where the most people were ever killed many countries battling eachother where many of the greatest weapons were revealed and thrown at eachother.

Some other people say the graphics are shitty they also are blind just because the theme is World War 2 doesn't make it shitty look at options, trailers, and gameplay before you talk shit about this game.
Last edited by DirtyDudeOnline ; 10-10-2008 at 02:42 AM.
10-12-2008, 06:44 AM #8
Originally posted by DirtyDudeOnline View Post
Wow whoever doesn't like the game just because its set back to WW2 is very blind. You can't just judge the game because of that, look at there options what other did they have? People dont watch trailers or game play videos just out of the blue assume it is a gay game just cause one person said it's in WW2 meaning its stupid so im not getting it. Another modern warfare game would be stupid because not much is going on in the world right now nothing as intense as world war 2. Other then World War 2 all other options were stupid
Future War: Game lasts 2 minutes whole world is destroyed by nuclear warfare Smile
Modern Warfare: Same story once again or a story about something that didn't really happen.
War against terrorism: This a lot of people think would be cool but its stupid terrorism isn't a good theme for a war game a few bombs blown and the terrorists captured great story right?
Past Warfare: I would love playing a game shooting bows and arrows and throwing rocks at enemies waaay more then shooting and exploding enemies with tanks, guns, grenades etc.
World War 2: A story about the biggest war in recorded history. The war where the most people were ever killed many countries battling eachother where many of the greatest weapons were revealed and thrown at eachother.
Some other people say the graphics are shitty they also are blind just because the theme is World War 2 doesn't make it shitty look at options, trailers, and gameplay before you talk shit about this game.

To say that I'm blind because I disagree is unfair.
You've made many good points, and on some you couldn't be more right, but for you to say that there's nothing going on in the world is false. I'm not asking for anything. other than an attempt at something new.
Like COD4. they stompped A** on it. And COD3, All i said is there's more to consider out there. If the franchise has done so well on new and old how about the in between?
And honestly there is a limit as to how far back you can go in "warfare" games without going to what you said "bows and arrows and rocks".
there's a gap that I feel will never be breached, because civil war era would be too slow for modern gaming in most opinions.
I'm not looking to argue or be negative towards you.
but your personal attack was uncalled for. I've seen video of the new COD game. it does look like another knock out WW2 shooter. I'm very "well read" on the battles, politics, and weapons of WW2.
But the Number one selling game of 07' wasn't "The Norm" for the franchise. That FACT.. you can't deny.
Last edited by Shadow517 ; 10-12-2008 at 06:49 AM.
10-12-2008, 06:57 AM #9
Originally posted by lordafi View Post
WOOOW dude there has been tons of threads like this one. And people already said everything they thought about the new game. So chill and don't double post!

There have been alot of posts like this one. So I've created a poll just for COD5.
EVERYONE VOTE SO EVERYONE KNOWS OTHER OPINIONS WITH ALOT LESS ROOM TAKEN UP.
10-12-2008, 09:54 AM #10
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Originally posted by Shadow517 View Post
To say that I'm blind because I disagree is unfair.
You've made many good points, and on some you couldn't be more right, but for you to say that there's nothing going on in the world is false. I'm not asking for anything. other than an attempt at something new.
Like COD4. they stompped A** on it. And COD3, All i said is there's more to consider out there. If the franchise has done so well on new and old how about the in between?
And honestly there is a limit as to how far back you can go in "warfare" games without going to what you said "bows and arrows and rocks".
there's a gap that I feel will never be breached, because civil war era would be too slow for modern gaming in most opinions.
I'm not looking to argue or be negative towards you.
but your personal attack was uncalled for. I've seen video of the new COD game. it does look like another knock out WW2 shooter. I'm very "well read" on the battles, politics, and weapons of WW2.
But the Number one selling game of 07' wasn't "The Norm" for the franchise. That FACT.. you can't deny.

you know why CoD, CoD2 and CoD2: big red one became one of the best games ever made? because it was World War 2.

-Oc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo